what kind of marriage i will have.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      amy

hello
      i am a female
      i have no relationships with men,
      but i been knowing one man in my life that happened in this dasha “saturn-rahu-moon”

we shared same feelings for a while but then nothing happened, i’d like to call him “a friend” now

unfortunately i don’t have his birth informations, but he is younger than me and from a different background than i am, also he just moved aboard before couple of months.
      my question is:
      is marriage possible with him?
      or will i have an arranged marriage? and if so, can you please tell me will marriage be good? i am a little botherd by having my 7h lord moon in 6h and moon in 12h in d9

my info:
      22-3-1994
      riyadh, saudi arabia
      3:24am

• #120354 Reply
      TMR

Astrology can only answer a question based on their respective horoscope evaluation. As far as your horoscope is concerned, your 7th house is fairly strong and you will certainly get married before 2023. However you have a Pravarjya Yoga with 4 planets in your 2nd house as per the Bhava chart. You can check the internet for more details. Also read “Definitions in Astrology” on my book the link of which is there on https://secureservercdn.net/160.153.137.14/dnl.b94.myftpupload.com/wp-content/uploads/pdf/AstrologyNewVersion.pdf

• #120358 Reply
      amy

i get your point after what i read on your book
      but i still not sure if this can been seen on the chart or no about who is the husband.
      i am sorry if i misunderstand something.

• #120359 Reply
      TMR

Regarding marriage, if the horoscopes of both boy and girl are matching well, one can go ahead with the marriage and subsequent living together and having a family. Finding out the potential husband by looking at your horoscope is not possible since marriage is so defined that is contrary to normal expectations of ceremonies in marriage for public consumption.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: what kind of marriage i will have.
Your information: