LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE
The magnificent dark Blue Lapis Lazuli gemstone is a semi-valuable gemstone that has been recording prevalence since ancient times. An obscure imperial dark gemstone makes it exceptional with Golden and Brown flecks. This famous stone implies truth, inner peace, and wisdom. The name Lapis has come from Latin, in which Lapis means “stone” and Lazuli is Medieval Latin word ‘Lazulum’ taken from the Arabic word Lazaward, which means the Blue shade of the stone. In Hindi, it is called Rajavarta. The Blue Lapis Lazuli color that was known all through the ages, was used to produce the ultramarine blue color present in a great deal of traditional compositions, before the advancement of modern paint. Common Lapis Lazuli gemstones can be used to make the Blue shading uniform, to make the gemstone sturdy, and for a smooth surface.
LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE PROPERTIES
This gemstone is a mineral of an Aluminum Silicate, with follow measures of Calcite and Pyrite. It is 5 – 5.5 Mohs on hardness. It is significantly found in Afghanistan, with Chile, Canada, Russia, the USA, Argentina, and Pakistan being different nations that produce Lapis Lazuli jewel/Lapis Lazuli rock. Normal Lapis Lazuli is likewise known for its sparkle and it is as yet utilized as a polish for boxes, jars, and jewellery.
LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE ADVANTAGES
This stunning gemstone furnishes the wearer with numerous advantages. Being a stone blessed with healing properties, and it’s spiritual properties makes this gemstone a well known and attractive gemstone to wear or have around. Here are some of its amazing benefits:
- These gemstones empowers an individual to express themselves openly and communicate freely without hesitation also allowing the wearer to feel free as it acts on the Throat Chakra.
- It is useful for individuals who are usually aggressive. It calms their mood giving them the freedom to manage all circumstances of life.
- It protects the wearer from mystic assaults.
- Lapis stone aides in bringing harmony in relationships and is a fantastic stone for companionship.
- It diminishes weakness, tension, enhances focus, and concentration level that makes it a great stone for students and those with attention deficiency.
- Blue Lapis Lazuli’s actual properties incorporates mending the eyes and throat issues.
- It helps in reducing blood pressure, cures vertigo, balances thyroid organ, and is effective in giving alleviation in headaches brought about by Migraine.
- Wearing Lapis Lazuli arm band gives clarity of inward vision which brings clearness of thoughts, perceptions etc.
- Wearing or keeping this delightful gemstone in the office or workplace opens ways to promotion, recognition, fame, etc.
DOES LAPIS LAZULI GEMSTONE CONVEY NEGATIVE ENERGIES
Your lapis lazuli gemstone may convey some negative energies, and the stone or ring can be detoxified by plunging it in water for the time being and setting in a bowl full of quartz gems for another night. The real Lapis Lazuli gemstone can be washed in a slender stream of running water, after which it will be cleaned delicately with a delicate fabric. It could be polished every once in a while.
If you liked the article on Lapis Lazuli Gemstone and you have some questions, please write in the comment section below.