Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Reply To: Can marriage be performed without Kanyadaan

#23729 Reply
K.Umamaheswara Rao
K.Umamaheswara rao

When father died,the bride can choose any elder in her relatives to give
her in kanyadaan.YOur cousin may have some problems with her father’s brother.
It is not necessary for her to accept his father’s brother for giving kanyadaan.
Any senior in her father’s relatives or friends can do kanyadaan.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates