Shani Mahadasha is going to start – What to expect?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 11 reply threads
  • Author
      Kalyani

Hello all…. My name is kalyani….My DOB is 1/11/1985 5:55pm Vijayawada. My life is full of missed opportunities and struggles. My Shani Mahadasa is going to start and it’s making me very nervous. I have faced so many problems in my childhood and now Iam afraid what will happen to my kids. I heard that our  sani dada will have an impact on kids life and well being. I don’t want them to face the insults, rejections and problems I faced as kid. Iam scared. Somebody please look into it and help me.

• #139227 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would be nice if you could kindly provide some background, to set the context. You could do so by sharing some information about your father/family etc.

Take care…

• #139436 Reply
      Kalyani

Sorry for the late reply.

First of all .. Thankyou Buddy for replying. Lost father at 13 years( they it was not accident but suicide).Father was a drunkard, abusive towards mother, emotionally distant  and neglected me and my brother. No good memories with him. Mother was the only emotionally physically available parent through out our lives. Constant fights . I still remember running after my mother crying and requesting her to refrain from killing herself.  No respect from either side of family .

Studied very hard and cracked one of the top level entrance exam of India only to realize that mother can’t afford for my studies in those prestigious institutions, as my brother was a bit dull in Studies and he needs payment seat . Studied in a local Engineering collage . Used to give home tuitions and pay a part of my college fee and bus fee.
      Got placed through campus placement, got married hurriedly and had to leave job after conceiving ( at the beginning of Jupiter mahadasa). Came to USA.  Tried so many times to get into  work but no luck. All my life I wanted to work and earn and take care of my mother and brother. But till now I could do nothing for my mother.
      The only best thing happened is my husband .. felt unlucky through out my life. But I strongly believe all my luck was spent to give me a wonderful husband.

now Iam scared about Shani mahadasa. And how it will impact my life , family.

Thanks again for the reply.

• #139438 Reply
      Kalyani

Mother and brother are still struggling a bit.. I feel guilty for having a comparatively good life than my brother.. he is the one who affected most because of the abuse and fightings at home.. he is having very bad phase now..

• #139444 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, the birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in your birth-chart in the Zodiac sign of Aries or Mesha Rashi. It is caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis.

Incidentally, Sun/Ravi is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi. He is caught in a nasty Graha Yudha or Planetary war with a malefic Ketu, while being posited in the Lunar Constellation of Swathi Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. To make matters worse, Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. So, you now know why I might have asked you about your father. If I can take the liberty, I’d suggest that you realize that your father was a puppet in the overall scheme of things and was playing his Karmic role, as driven by planets or what we call as Graha-Chara.

Moon/Chandra, the 4th lord is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation. He does to have much of support on either side of flanks, making you a bit of a loner with few friends and limited social life. I’m inclined to think you married relatively a little late.

All said and done, I’m inclined to think the upcoming Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha could be a bit trying, testing, challenging and for most parts transforming. I was also going to call out some challenges for your brother and mother… you’ll in all probability be stressed/bothered – more so with the onset of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. You’ll need to be a bit cautions about your own health.

All said and done, there are simple and easy ways to appease Saturn/Shani-dev… being humble/grounded and regular chanting of simple mantras should suffice.

PS: Kindly share some information about your husband/children. It may not be a bad idea to check combined or collective Karma.

Take care…

• #139446 Reply
      Kalyani

In the beginning few years I used to be angry on my father. Used to hate him. Slowly realized by understanding the childhood my parents both had . Both of them are in same condition..emotionally distant father who were dead  pretty early and then followed same life for my parents aswell. This thought makes be restless and scared about my kids.

got married pretty early .. soon after finishing graduation.

Husbands detail 26/08/1976  12:30 pm Vijayawada

son 08/08/2009 3:42 pm Vijayawada

son 26/01/2014 11.15 pm  Decatur, GA, USA.

Thanks again..

• #139448 Reply
      Kalyani

Sorry correction .. son2 26/01/2014 11:15 am Decatur , GA. I wrongly typed ‘pm’ instead of am.

• #139456 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast birth-charts of your husband (who has already started Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha) and your children. Your elder son is in the midst of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra. He will also be starting Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev soon after (from later part of 2027). He is probably stressed, struggling and not at his best.

Udaya Lagna or Ascendent seems to be placed in a Cusp/Sandhi and in deep Gandanta degrees (assuming birth-time is accurate), being caught in transit while crossing the edge/boundary across Meena-Mesha.  The younger son finshed Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha in 2018 and is currently in the midst of Mercury/Budha Maha-Dasha. I’m forced to wonder about his health and overall well-being.

In summary, it looks like all might not be well at home – would appreciate if you could possibly provide some background about your children, their relationship with you and your husband. I’m left wondering what you have not shared and what is it that you are really worried/concerned about.

Take care…

• #144632 Reply
      Kalyani

Hi Buddy,

First of all sorry for late reply. Thanks a ton for your prompt reply. Thanks for the help.

my husband is a good man. Has some depression issues. My kids are good . A happy family. Now iam worried that my Saturn mahadasa affects any of them badly.

i always wanted to work. Financially independent. I want to know whether this Saturn MD will let me work/ business. I recently may be 2 months before started food/ catering business suddenly. No planning nothing . But it’s going ok . Now Iam wondering will I be able to do or go forward in this business. Or stick to trying for a job in it field after getting visa. Btw Iam applying h1 from past 7 years and no luck till now.

unfirtunately my husbands I 140 is also getting delayed. I am confused now as to go forward with business or wait for visa then job. And my health is also not good these days . I want to know about my health and my husband’s and kids health.

thanks a ton for your help . Please ignore the post if  Iam asking for too much help . Take care..

• #144658 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your husband has his 2nd & 5th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev aspecting Udaya Lagna or Ascendent. So, he is a good man alright… there is no denying it.

But then, it looks like he is not able to manage God given intelligence… and unwanted influence on his mind seems to frequently weigh him down – not to mention the fact that he (as is your younger son and to some extent you are too) is susceptible to Evil-Eye of Kaala Nazar.

I wonder if you’ve ever felt your elder son might be sailing in the same or similar boat as yourself and/or your brother… in terms of missing emotional bonding with father (perhaps not to the extent as you did). As called out in my earlier response, there is more going on… than what has been shared/reveled.

As for yourself, I hope you realize having a wandering mind (that often seems to run a bit wild) and being stubborn with rigid views/perceptions…not to mention the fact that you are a bit of a loner with few friends and very little social life.

In my humble opinion, you are better off being salaried… instead of considering business. Lastly, you need to be cautious of your health and well-being. If not, there are good chances of things turning chronic.

Take care…

• #144665 Reply
      Kalyani

The first paragraph is very apt word to word..yes we are suspectable to lot of evil nazar .. especially my husband and elder one. My elder son is spitting image of me. Shares the same values system as me. My husband and my elder son have a good relationship. They both are opposite yet  having great similarities too. I can definitely say they have good emotional bonding than what I have with my father. But my son is a bit more loner, reserved and introverted than  me.

my elder son is a high achiever in studies and also in fencing he is  14 and already  has an A Rank. He is practical . I almost never see him angry . Very calm ( this also worries me some times). He appears as not listening but I know he is very matured than his age . He is aspiring to be a lawyer.

my younger one is very similar to his father and shares great relationship with him. They are very close. I feel very very happy seeing them .

regarding my health , I have sleep apnea and has to be on CPAP every night while sleeping. If not my blood pressure and blood sugar becomes whacky. Iam not on any b.p or diabetes medication. With all the stress and depression and with sleep apnea, my weight has grown like crazy. And my harmonies are whacky as hell .

• #144680 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Mercury/Budha governs nerves, Moon/Chandra controls mind, heart and stomach. Jupiter/Guru-dev rules over the lungs. The parts of the body which causes sleep disorders are brain/nerves, lungs and mind.

In your birth-chart, the 12th lord of bed-pleasure/sleep Jupiter/Guru-dev (who also rules lungs) is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Mercury/Budha is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana and closely conjunct Saturn/Shani-dev… who incidentally is also aspecting Jupiter/Guru-dev and Moon/Chandra.

On the sidelines, I’m inclined to think your husband has anger/temper and mood swings. So, I’m forced to wonder your contributions for the environment at home.

Take care…

Viewing 11 reply threads
Reply To: Shani Mahadasha is going to start – What to expect?
Your information: