Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Reply To: My husband is not earning.because of that lot of conflict happening. please help

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My husband is not earning.because of that lot of conflict happening. please help Reply To: My husband is not earning.because of that lot of conflict happening. please help

#26736 Reply
Jangalapalli Venkata Subbarao
J V S Rao

shwetha,
every person wants to earn money for his family as there is a responsibility, affections etc towards himself and his family. when he is ignoring his job, pls find out the problems, give support to him and try to solve them as a wife can know the inner feelings of her husband.
even then if a person shows reluctance to go for job there would be a strong reason
consult your elders for help.
Astrology would be not at all a help to you asking such a question without 1. time of birth 2. date of birth and 3. place of birth of the individual. If you don’t have any particulars and still have a strong urge to know, horary system in Krishnamurthy Paddhati (known as KP system) would help you to some extent. Pls provide a number between 01 and 249 that strikes to your mind spontaneously. Don’t give your lucky number. This is only a guidance fo rmental solace.
Pls find whether he is involved in money matters such as sureties. If so pls solve them.
Good luck.

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates