Nishani De Silva

Dear Sirs,

Please help!

Lagna-Dhanu Rashi
      Birth time:10:57 am
      Birth Date:29th oct 1987
      Place:Kandy, Sri Lanka

My lord of lagna jupiter is in my 4th house with rahu
      I have also read that people born with hamsa yoga have a fish like, conch mark on their palm. Which I also have from birth below my index finger-a prominent mark from birth.

Question-does rahu cancel hamsa yoga?
      Also i have lot of ancestral property that is in litigation for last 35 years.(in the family for 04 generations)

When will the land disputes end?

Thank You

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hmasa Yoga does not get cancelled as Jupiter and Rahu are far away when you look at their degrees. The Rahu mahadasha is going on and Ketu antardasha. The Rahu mahadasha ending period is more challenging. Losses, property disputes, tensions at home. Therefore you should try to solve things diplomatically, certainly keeping your interest in mind. The Jupiter mahadahsa is much stronger period for gains in your life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

Nishani De Silva

Thank you sir

Vivek

I born in Dhanur lagnam. Lagna lord Jupiter is in Lagnam. Is Hamsa yoga present in my Chart?
      Date of birth: January 7th 1996
      Time of birth: 6:33 AM
      Place of birth: Warangal

TMR

You have a Hamsa Yoga which is only 20.73% strong and Jupiter is a malefic inclined to do no good at all. So do not have much hopes on Hamsa Yoga.You have to work hard to live a 41% success factor in life.

Vivek

Thanks for the information sir. I’ve gone through your website as well it shows lot of mathematical calculations involved in it. I really appreciate for those precise calculations. But one thing i didn’t understand is that how come Jupiter becomes a malefic for Sagittarius Ascendant people, since it’s both lagna lord, 4th lord. Jupiter is not involved in combustion though it’s in conjunct with 9th lord Sun. Sir, it would be pleasure if you can throw some light on my above statement if it’s wrong.

Nishani De Silva

Mr.TMR Sir,

Humbly asking to evaluate whether my hamsa yoga has strength or no good

Birth Time :10:57 am
      Place: Kandy, Sri Lanka
      and date:29th oct 1987

greatly obliged

TMR

Yes you do have a 47% strong Hamsa Yoga which will help you in being a spiritually learned person respected by others. No material pleasures will be given by this yoga.

Vandana

Sir i have hansa yoga in 10th house. Bhadra yoga in ascendant.
      Guru chandal yoga also there and guru mahadasha running. how much strong is my yoga?. And i appreciate your work. Truly inspired being myself software engineer. Please guide as facing hindrance in every aspect of life.
      Birthdate: 28-05-1987
      Place : Gondal,Gujarat
      Time: 7.40 AM.

Parth

Learned Sir/maa’m,
      My DOB is 8th January 1988, 6:24 am, Kendrapara, Odisha
      I have Hamsa Yoga in the 4th house Pisces.
      But I do have Guruchandal dosha too.
      As noted above, the difference in degrees between Brishpati and Rahu is more than 20°.
      Hence if not cancelled, please help me know the strength of Hamsa Yoga in my chart.
      Also, is there a MD or Gochar during which this yoga may kick in?

vina

Namastey sabhi astrolgers ko mera rahu mahadasa chal raha h aur boht health issues ho rahe hai kuch sal pehle mere dono kaan ka operation bhi hua ab muje dar lag rha hai meri tabyat boht hi kharab chal rahi last 5 year se kripaya muje bataye kya ab koi operation hone ki sambhavna hai kya?
      Kolkata west Bengal
      time:7:20am

Ankita Saxena

My don’t is 22.12.1995
      Time : 5:58 pm

I think I have hansa yoga will it be befeficial? Or if it has negative influence please suggest some remedies.

tushar kaushal

Dear Sir plz see if my hamsa yoga is cancelled or not.Plz!!help me. I m in big pblm.plzzz
      Tushar Kaushal
      Ambala City Haryana
      15 Dec 1995
      12:48 PM

TMR

Yes, you have too many problems in the offing due to poor strength of planets and houses. Hamsa yoga is not cancelled and is very much there which will give you some of spiritual boost. Come for a full evaluation of your horoscope after reading my blog navagrahastro.blospot.in

PIYUSH

Hello Sir, happy to see you helping people here free.
      My name- piyush
      Dob-13/04/1996
      Time- 5:55am
      Place- chandigarh

My lagna is pisces. Rashi is capricorn.
      Have hamsa yoga in 10th house sagittarius and jupiter aspected by satrun. Will it nullify its effects because of yogakarka and marka theory(shani is marka)?. Shani sade sati is also running. Rahu dasha ending in aug 2019.

Need to know abouts strength of hamsa yoga and changes in Jupiter mahadasha.

And one more question about my love life. Getting failure in love life which Started in 2017. Will my love get back in Jupiter mahadasha.

Thankyou in advance.

TMR

Your Hamsa Yoga is fairly strong, but Jupiter is a strong malefic which will dilute the effects of Hamsa Yoga. The net strength of Hamsa Yoga is 21% and to that extent you will get the benefits of Hamsa Yoga. Saturn is also highly malefic and you will have associated problems of Saturn in life. Your marital house is around 43% strong which will start materialising from early 2024.

Omkar

Hello sir my Dob is 5/12 /1987
      Birth time Is 1.58 am and place of birth is
      Pune. I do have hamsa yoga in 7th house can you please guide me on its strength as I am suffering a lot mentally at the moment.
      Thank you.

TMR

You do not have a Hamsa Yoga in your horoscope since Jupiter is in the 8th house and not in 7th house. Also Jupiter is a malefic in your horoscope. The 5th, 6th and 12th houses are impotent in your charts. Read my blog to let you know the significations of those houses and their ill effects.

Vamsi varma

Hello sir,my dob is 14/01/1999 at 11.55 Pm
      In davangere(karnataka).Sir pls tell me do
      I have hamsa yoga,my jupiter is in 7 house
      In Pisces.

Rakesh

Respected Sir – I have Vakri Guru in Meena lagna. Does Vakri Guru form Hamsa yoga?
      Lagna Guru is also aspected by Shani from 4th house (In Chalit Kundali only) – does this mean cancellation of Hamsa yoga ?
      My DOB is – 03-10-1975, 1830 (evening), Delhi.

Kindly clarify my doubt. I get varied views.

TMR

Do come through Paid consultation after reading through Navagraha Astrology Online when all your doubts can be clarified scientifically.

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Cancellation of Hamsa Yoga’ is closed to new replies.