Career

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Rajeev Narayan

Sir,

I’ve been told by many other astrologers that I’ll become a rich man due to the stars in my horoscope. Is it true & when is it likely to happen? Right now, I’m not at all settled properly and still looking for opportunities. My parents and I are very tensed about my life. I’m not married too. Will God open his eyes? With each day passing by, I’m losing hope in my life and feeling very depressed. I feel I’ve talent but no luck.

Date of birth: 23/06/1989
      Time: 10:44 a.m.
      Place: Coimbatore

Rajeev

• #15534 Reply
      Ramachandran

Dear Rajeev,

As per scriptures, for those who manage somehow a day with great difficulty and for those who comfortably manage a day and for those who not only manages a day with ease and comfort but also be able to amass some wealth, the sorrow each one experiences in a day are equal in weight or measure.

So never mind and live the day happily for ever without a thought about the morrow.

As per your horoscope, Jupiter, Venus and Moon have only very poor residential strength and this is what is causing the problems during their periods and sub periods. You will have to learn to live with it. Perhaps reciting Narayanakavacham and Rudrageetham daily could help you to tide over your problems.

You can read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more details on the scope of Astrology in life.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Career
Your information: