Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

career and marriage

This topic contains 45 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 2 years ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Hi Nancy, I dont understand what you mean by when you say”hows my june”

Please explain. Also send me the birth details of your life partner for analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5047 Reply

ABHIJIT ROY

Navneet Sir,I have consulted one astrologer…he told me that i have KARMA CHED YOGA in my horoscope or obstacles in my career life.?
    he suggested me to wear neelam,emerald & red coral.I am using all of them…but still no problem to my solution…i get job very often but the job is not satisfactory and blame from head boss or conspiracy from other colleagues.and have to leave the job immediately..is there any remedy for it and when this is going to end…my name is Abhijit Roy,dob-17/12/1985,gender-male,
    time-13:05,place-krishnanagar,west bengal.

#5048 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Abhijit Roy,

Looking at your horoscope in detail Rahu is posited in the lagana and its Lord Mars aspects the lagana but is afflicted as it is close to the Rahu/ ketu axis. Such combination is likely to make you hasty, erratic and wild in your approach and behavior. Rahu in the lagan will also make you imaginative and you will suffer because of your hasty decisions and unthoughtful actions.

You will be a an extremist in your behaviour because of this planetary combination. If you love someone you will be fully devoted and sincere, and if you dislike someone you will hate the person to the core. You will not see if that breakage of relationship is going to bring you losses or not, but you let your heart overrule your emotions and do not think logically. It is something that you need to learn and it will be good for you in the long run.
    Moon is the 4 house lord and siting in the 11th house which is in an inimical distance. Moon is the planet for emotions, sentiments and it is in an inimical distance in your horoscope in the house of gains. You need to focus more on controlling your emotions and thinking logically if you want to gain. Mercury the planet for intelligence is 6th lord and posited in the 8th house. Jupiter is the bhagesh in your horoscope and it is debilitated in the 10th house. Professional struggle is very much in your horoscope, but you make it worse with this approach. The day you stop being controlled by your emotions and think and act more rationally , you will find much better success in your professional life and satisfaction.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5049 Reply

mm

Im asking hows my life.married life.and my period or planet

#5050 Reply

pp

nanveet sir
    I know sir ur giving me so many positive signal.please also tell before 30 i get married pls explain and also tell hows my life partner (nature,look,status) bcoz i already lost my love pls when i meet or get my future spouse. what i do for career growth . i have done mba in banking and finance. what i do please if i go any business which would be suitable and can i get a govt job. im filling some paper also .if u cant tell me details just only tell when i meet that girl who will be marry me and hows she like her nature look and status.bcoz i feel so lonely that made me mad i cant so anything

name prashant
    24/12/1986
    3:25AM (delhi)

#5051 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Prashant,

You will do job related to your education and you should follow your line and you will be successful. Yours is a good horoscope and one bad relationship should not take you behind in life. Think positive and you will go much ahead in life and if you set yourself in negative thoughts and action , you will be your own enemy. Find yourself job and give your papers of govt if you want, do it with sincerity and surely God will bless you with success in your life. Regarding Marriage is possible before the 30 year of birth and marriage will be fine. Remove the image of self-pity that is putting you behind. Define your goals and be focused on what you aim in life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

#5064 Reply

pp

Thanks navneet sir im trying and also my family help to me for getting job.im just asking if i go for any business which is suitable for me .i know i dont have any business experience but if i go then which business i choose and get profit.and any good yog in my kundli. Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

#5065 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Dear Prashant,

Do not go for business right away you will lose whatever you put. Rather find yourself a job in your line of education and surely you will see success. You will eventually do your own work, but presently this is not the time for that. Business can be thought after 35th year of your birth. No partnership and no speculation as per your horoscope. Get yourself a job and then let me know.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 8 posts - 33 through 40 (of 46 total)
Reply To: career and marriage
Your information: