child birth issue

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      pranjal

my wife is pregnant and expect delivery in october , but there is some internal problem of amnoitic band possible to trap the organs of baby , as of now baby is having no problem as per doctor , but will have to take care for coming tow months ,so my question is as per our kundli charts of both , will we be blessed with health child , & no disability found during the birth , sir we are too much tense kindly help us to give some remeides to come out from this problem.
      my details Pranjal
      place of birth : baroda; gujarat
      time : 12:30 am
      birth date : 7/2/1980
      My wife details Shrada
      Place of birth :veraval ; gujarat
      time : 6:40 pm
      birth date : 13/1/1986

• #28841 Reply
      TMR

Till about mid December 2017, planets are not very favourable. Thereafter there is a good change in planetary positions. Regarding remedies, leave it to the doctors. Wishing you all the best.

• #28847 Reply
      pranjal

Sir really thanks for your feedback , but just want to know , chances of getting healthy baby are more or less , looking to our both horoscope is there any major issue will occur during coming 2 months time till her delivery date.

• #28848 Reply
      TMR

A cursory examination of your horoscopes cannot give you an answer to your question. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in to have an idea about scientific evaluation of horoscopes which is quite time consuming and therefore has to be a Paid consultation.

• #28860 Reply
      K.UMAMAHESWARA RAO

Hello,
      YOu are telling that your wife has got a health problem.
      Better you undergo leaf juice therapy for 2months.
      I am not reading your horoscope.
      Your wife’s lagna is Kataka.
      Her fifth house contains Sani.
      You should be careful.
      [email protected]

• #29120 Reply
      pranjal

Dear Guruji Uma maheshwara rao ,

Thanks for your kind reply , sir just request if you can go through our both horoscope for one time more in details , to have look sir that the baby which is going to come , deliver in october will be healthy child without any defects , just help us on this sir , rest we have already left to god and doctors. , but your expert advice and knowledge we require guidance

• #29530 Reply
      pranjal

Dear sir

waiting for your kind reply

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: child birth issue
Your information: