LOOKING FOR ASTROLOGY GUIDANCE ----- CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASTROLOGY HELP

Issues in Kundali match, also looking for resolutions at any cost – Please

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Issues in Kundali match, also looking for resolutions at any cost – Please

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Navneet Khanna 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Avinash Dixit

Hi my name is Avinash Dixit, I have issues during the kundli match with my desired partner. Please suggest upaay to resolve this and help me out.

Boy: Avinash Dixit, 22/09/1987, Birth Time: 05:30 PM, Place Hardoi UP
    Girl: Shagun Sharma, 13/10/1991, Birth Time: 01:07 PM, Place Chandigarh, Punjab

The purpose of sharing this is to get upaay so that I can move forward with this match.

Will appreciate your help.

Thanks,
    Avinash Dixit

#24516 Reply

Avinash Dixit

CORRECTION Post——————

Girl: Shagun Sharma, 13/11/1991, Birth Time: 01:07 PM, Place Chandigarh, Punjab

#24517 Reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

Looking at the horoscope matching we see that the Guna milan score is 18 out of 36. There is 6-8 Bhakoot dosha also known as Mrityu Shadashtak Dosha. The Grahmaitri score is also very weak with 0 gun out of 5. Marriage should be done only is bhakoot dosha gets cancelled.

You can take Paid consultation from the link below for getting a detailed Horoscope matching report and phone consultation on your relationship.

PAID SERVICES

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Issues in Kundali match, also looking for resolutions at any cost – Please
Your information: