Marriage

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • Author
      nikita sureka

SIr, My name is Nikita sureka. My Date of Birth is 27.07.1984 at 22.58 in kolkata. I want to know when will i get married and will it be a love or an arranged marriage. Looking forward for your guidance. Regards.

Nikita sureka

Sir, I m eagerly waiting for your guidance. Pls help me. Thank in advance

nikita sureka

Sir pls guide me. I have consulted so many astrologers but all have failed in predicting anything accurately. You are my last hope sir. Pls guide me regarding my marriage prospects.

J V S RAO

nikita surekha
      As per KP astrology, 6th & 7th cusp sub lord is Jupiter in 9th in the star of Ketu in 7th and sub of Saturn( lord of 10th and 11th houses) in 7th conjoined with Mars lord of 8th. Saturn is in the star of Rahu signifying Venus, Saturn, Mars. Hence 7th sub lord is denoting marriage and not denying.
      Generally Saturn will not allow other planets to give the result as he himself gives. Hence your marriage might have happened in either Saturn-Rahu-Mars or Saturn-Jupiter i.e 2003 to 2006.
      Now Mercury-Rahu period is running upto 14-07-2018. There are chances in this period for your marriage. You will like arranged marriage only and have deep affection towards your husband.
      These are subject to condition that the birth time is correct.
      We will go according to horary astrology in KP method. Pls provide a number between 1 and 249, that spontaneously strikes you mind. In case we miss in the natal chart, we can come to a conclusion basing on this.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

nikita sureka

Thanks JVS Rao Sir for your guidance.

The number that immediately came to my mind is 243.

Sir Just want clarification that is there any chance of love marriage.

Regards.

AkashAstro

Nikita I have casted a horary chart for 31st July 2017 9:50am with your chosen number.It is a Pisces ascendant chart.The 5th cuspal sublord is signifying the 7th house and the 7th cuspal sublord is signifying the 5th and 11th houses there is a very high chance of love marriage.

God Bless

Nikita sureka

Thank for your prompt reply sir.

Regards

Nikita sureka

Jvs rao sir, I just realised dat the time is showing wrong on the website. When I chose the number it was arnd 3 pm but the site is showing 9.50 am. Based on this difference is the prediction right. Time right now when I m writing this post is 7.57 pm

Regards

AkashAstro

Even if your birth chart time is correct love marriage is promised in your horoscope.

JVS RAO

nikita surekha
      In KP method, the number chart has to be prepared by the KP astrologer at his place and at his time, not the client’s time. Any KP follower will do this.
      Regarding the difference of time, what I observed is, the time showing is GMT. The GMT + 5.30 gives IST. This is a fundamental thing, an astrologer should know, otherwise the clients may understand that the astrologer doesn’t know KP and he is bluffing them and they lose faith in astrology as a whole.
      I clarified your doubts and will give my reading in the next mail.
      JVS RAO
      [email protected]

JVS RAO

nikita surekha
      Your number chart for 243 is prepared. It says that You have an inclination towards love marriage. You will be under tension upto 08-10-2017.
      It will be fixed to your favour in November 2017 and marriage would be in 1st quarter of 2018.
      In Number chart it is clear that love marriage would be performed as said above.
      Good Luck
      JVS Rao
      [email protected]

Purvaa

I am suffering from ocd and scizophrenia .psychiatrist’s medicines are not helping at all.
      Could u pls suggest some astral remedies?
      ?
      My dob 27 august 1987
      Tob 14.23
      Pob aurangabad maharashtra
      Gender female

nikita sureka

Thanks JVS Rao Sir for your guidance. Regards

nikita sureka

Deepak Sir and Anand sir, Can you also pls guide me as I am really worried now about my future. Just to repost my query I want to know when will I get married and is there a possibility of love marriage. My details are as follows:

Name: Nikita Sureka
      DOB: 27.07.1984
      tym: 22.58
      Place: Kolkata

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Nikita,

asking other astrologers when two astrologers including JVS Rao have responded to your query doesn’t makes sense and sounds disrespectful.

Trust in their prediction and stop overanalyzing horoscopes.

Do your karma and god bless you,
      Astrologer Deepak

nikita sureka

Deepak Sir, I was not intending to disrespect anybody. I am really going through a rough phase these days as nothing is working in my favour. And as you know a person in distress seeks help and guidance from everywhere possible.

Getting some moral support was my only intention. I have complete trust on JVS Rao Sir. Anyways will not repeat what i did.

Regards

TMR

As per my evaluation you will get married in the last quarter of 2018, however your marriage will not be happy enough till about 2021. This is based on scientific evaluation of your horoscope details of which are there in my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Marriage’ is closed to new replies.