Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Meri Shadi Kab Hogi Plzzz check my horoscope

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions Meri Shadi Kab Hogi Plzzz check my horoscope

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sangeeta 6 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
  • Author
  • #1721 Reply

meri shadi kab hogi plzzz check my horoscope.

Sahil Gupta

#3093 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Mercury rules the 7th house of marriage and functional malefic Rahu aspects the 7th house. Mars positioned in the 4th house of your lagan kundli and the 8th house of your chander kundli makes you full manglik. Matching of the horoscope is important for marital bliss and happiness. You are presently in the Mahadasha of Rahu and the antardasha of Rahu. You will enter the anter dasha of Jupiter on 19th April 2014. Marriage chances are after September 2014 and before March 2016.

God Bless,

Navneet Khanna

#3097 Reply

NAME prashant sharma(male)
    DOB 24/12/1986
    time 3:25AM
    place new delhi please how will my spouse and when i get her n meet n married .how would be my futue wife

#4770 Reply

sushil yadav

my name is sushil yadav my dob is 14/10/1986 birth time 6:15 pm at ajmer …when I start my merrige life

#4777 Reply

Dear pp,

We have answered many questions raised by you free of charge on this forum. For more, you come through Premium services.

#4778 Reply

Dear Sushil Yadav,

Indications are your marriage would take place before July 2015. Best of luck.

#12421 Reply

Priya arora

Good Evening,
    Sir can you tell me when I will get marry.
    D.O.B 19-12-1987, 7:35pm, Ambala (Shahbad Markanda)

#12426 Reply

Navneet Khanna

Looking at your horoscope we see that Saturn is the lord of the 7th house which is the prime house of marriage. Saturn is in the 6th house which is not good. Saturn is debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Ketu in the 3rd house aspects 7th house of marriage, which is not good. Saturn is likely to delay marriage for you and also create obstacles in your married life. Therefore it is important that you do matching of the horoscopes properly before marriage. Chances of marriage are in 2017.

Navneet Khanna

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 10 total)
Reply To: Meri Shadi Kab Hogi Plzzz check my horoscope
Your information:

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top