Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

My marriage year and description of spouse

Home Forums Astrology Forum for Free Horoscope Reading and Predictions My marriage year and description of spouse

This topic contains 42 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mayuri 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Mayuri Apte

Thanks a lot.

I was told my Jupiter is some thing ottam or a similar word, which I suppose meant good and was further told it indicates good marital life. Don’t you agree with this, sir?

Can you give me the year in which my marriage will take place?

Mayuri Apte

Pls reply

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

The word is Vargottam, Yes your Jupiter is Vargottam, that means that marriage is indicated. However marital happiness is not, because Jupiter is in the inimical position in the natal chart along with Venus which is the karka for marriage. Jupiter and venus have aspect of Rahu, which is not good. Sun which is the depositor of Venus is debilitated. I strongly suggest that marriage should be done after proper matching of the horoscopes.

Yog for marriage is very strong in 2016 as you pass the period of Rahu and Mercury, You should be married before April 2018.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Thanks a lot for your blessings, time and suggestion.
    Will surely follow it.

Mayuri Apte

I’ve already suffered a lot till now. Not seen much happiness in the family I’m born in. Parents always fighting OR some or the other problem always troubling.
    I hoped married life will bring some happiness? But, After reading your views that My chart does not show martial happiness I’m feeling really sad..
    I dont know if getting married is good for me or not. What are your views?

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

My intention was not to make you sad but to make you aware so that you are more concious when you do an alliance. Marriage should be done, but with proper horoscope matching which will ensure you good and long lasting marital happiness.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you.

By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
    If not, please explain.

Mayuri Apte

Yes. I will try my best as suggested by you. Thanks .

Please answer these last few things::

1.By no marital happiness you mean disputes and divorce like situation might come?
    If not, please explain.

2. Will wearing stone of the mentioned planets Jupiter and Venus provide some help?

Viewing 8 posts - 9 through 16 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘My marriage year and description of spouse’ is closed to new replies.