please advice on business growth

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sumita Shelar

Hello Navneet Sir,

My DOB 15/11/1980
      Birth time 07.10am
      Mumbai birth

Please advice whether job or business is suitable for me as right now m in to loan agency & whenever I do job it never workS more than 6 months.
      Please let me know my lucky date, day, no. &colour
      And what type of business will suit me.

Nitin Shelar

Sir,
      M Asking About my husband
      His name is Nitin Subhash Shelar

TMR

You are unlikely to succeed in career with an employer while you will succeed in doing business of your own which includes speculative business. If you invest 100 units you will have a return of around 170 units. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in for more insight into astrology.

Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Your time of birth is around change of rashi, so +-15 mins can change the picture completely.

Assuming time is correct, your 10th lord Sun is in 12th house with 11th lord Mercury. 10th & 11th lord in 12th house is generally not good and shows troubles/struggles/lack of stability unless native goes abroad where it becomes much more positive.

Placement of 2nd, 5th and 7th house lords in 11th house shows gains from doing your own business. Also 3rd house lord Saturn in 11th house shows success from own efforts/enterprising initiatives. Speculation/banking/stock markets will suit you well given Jupiter/Venus are quiet strong

You are under Jupiter Mahadasha and coming 3 periods i.e. Jup-Moon(27/2/2018-29/6/2019), Jup-Mar(29/6/2019-4/6/2020) and Jup-Rah (4/6/2020 to 28/10/2022) will go much better for you. Venus as sublord for all Moon/Mar/Rah shows you can start your own work

You are starting your Saturn Sade Saati from Oct 2017, so Saturn will force you to change and take more enterprising approach. If you do so, by the time Saturn Mahadasha comes you would be ready to expand your business while reaping more rewards.

Good Luck
      Astrologer Deepak
      [email protected]

Nitin Shelar

Thanks for your reply.
      Can you suggest my lucky day, Lucky number,
      Or any stone is compulsory to wear for business Growth

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The topic ‘please advice on business growth’ is closed to new replies.