Are You Looking for Astrology Guidance -------------------->

Really Struggling in my Career

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 6 days ago.

• Author

AM

DOB: 18-02-1981
    Time : 00:32
    Place: Rohtak, Haryana

I am hard working and have had a good run my career and reached high status
    and positions but was fired from last two job consecutively (over last two years) because I did not want to cheat and was standing up for the right thing.

In Oct I was terminated from my last job (I worked there only for 1 year and it was a terrible one year) and now even struggling to get an interview.

On the top of all this I am involved in legal battle with my last company as bought the case of unfair dismissal and they counter sued to say that I took their data. They are now proposing a settlement which is my favour but I am worried that they do not bring any other case against me in the future.

My question:
    When will I manage to get another job or a contract?
    Will they bring any other case against me in the future after settlement?

I am really worried, please help.

• #36724 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Altogether you have a poor horoscope and what you are suffering is quite justified as per the horoscope strengths. I will send you the full scientific evaluation after your reading of my blog Navagraha Astrology online and come through Paid Consultation. You are unlikely to get a job till 2025 and more sufferings are in store for you.

Reply To: Really Struggling in my Career
Your information:

Free WordPress Themes - Download High-quality Templates