What will be my carrer and upsc exam will be able to clear ?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jannaki

Name :Jannaki

Dob:22.03.2002

Tob:9.30pm

Pob: coimbatore

I’m kindly request the astrologer of this forum to give me a clear explanation and a glimpse of guidance in my carrer aspect that can I clear the upsc exam and serve nation or should I not keep my eye on this since many waste years and mine is 22 so I kindly and humbly ask you and consider this and respond me sir/madam

Thank you

• #138135 Reply
      SARTHAK NEGI

MY CARRER PLAESE  26/07/2003

• #138169 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Ideally, it would help to provide some background to help set the context for your aspiration. To me, it looks like you have limited Yogas for clearing UPSC exam, purely based on the assessment of your birth-chart (considering the inputs you’ve provided).

By the way, it would make sense for you to consider controlling or better transforming inherent anger into something useful… say like will-power.

Take care…

• #138170 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Considering..
      Dob:22.03.2002
      Tob:9.30pm
      Pob: coimbatore

Ideally, it would help to provide some background to help set the context for your aspiration. To me, it looks like you have limited Yogas for clearing UPSC exam, purely based on the assessment of your birth-chart (considering the inputs you’ve provided).

By the way, it would make sense for you to consider controlling or better transforming inherent anger into something useful… say like will-power.

Take care…

• #138235 Reply
      Jannaki

So thank you I can understand that giving upsc exam is going to be a big task according to my birth chart so yeah even I have an other option currently I’m doing my bca 2nd year after this I’m interested in doing my llb and yah by writing the majesterate exam can I become judge or success in law field is possible if not what carrer option can I choose should I do the masters in computer science or job in it sector  is possible can analyse and say humble request sir / madam

• #144772 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

You are in the fag end of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha… in fact in the last leg of Rahu Antara – probably not the best of time for you. Suggest that you be calm/patient and cautious.

Upcoming Maha-Dasha is that of Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana or house of trying, testing, challenges and transformational times.

Take care…

• #138240 Reply
      Shishir

Name-shishir date of birth-08 Feb 1999 time of birth-06:15 am place-sultanpur uttar sir kindly help me which carrer field is suitable for me plz tell I am in deep stress now confused as well as in anxiety also plz help 

• #144781 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, you are in the midst of Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) and Antara of Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra. Saturn/Shani-dev is posited in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation, in the 4th house of Homely Comforts in the Zodiac sign of Aries or Mesha Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ashwini Nakshatra, ruled by Ketu… having mutual aspects with Mars/Kuja and Moon/Chandra.

At this point in time, it looks like you are frustrated/irritated and perhaps not enjoying the environment at home… you probably are feeling a bit detached (more so with your father and perhaps giving stress to your mother) as well. You are hot-headed and become a completely different person, whenever you lose your cool/composure. On the sidelines, there seems to be a lot of pent up anger…will help for you to learn the virtues of calmness, get over the inherent timid/tentativeness, be a bit bold/courageous and pro-active, while channeling your anger on the right things.

In my humble opinion, your father is trying his best to bring about some positive transformation in you, while dealing with his own disadvantageous situation. Hopefully, you’ll understand me trying to preach here…if not try googling Sun/Ravi and Saturn/Shani-dev’s relationship as father and son.

Take care…

• #144718 Reply
      Rounak Agrawal

<p style=”text-align: left;”>18 April 2000</p>
      Time 13:15

Nagaon, Assam

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: What will be my carrer and upsc exam will be able to clear ?
Your information: