Saturn Mahadasha

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sri

Hello Sir,

My Saturn Mahadasha starts from March 2018. I want to know how my Saturn MD is going to be.

My Details : D.O.B – 10th may 1978 , Place – Kakinada , A.P , Time – 02:30.

Many astrologers are saying that my time of birth is borderline with in couple of minutes change my lagna will be meena, but according to my mother i was born before or at 2:30 a.m.

Saturn in my natal chart is placed in 7th house ( Generally the placement of saturn in 7th H delays marriage, will be married to older spouse and lead unhappy marriage) but by god’s grace i was married when i was 23 and my spouse is only 2 years older than me and so far i am happy with my spouse.

Since 7th house is related to spouse and partnership,and in my case saturn is placed in enemy sign though it has directional strength in 7th house.I want to know in advance how it’s going to impact my family life ( my spouse and kids).

My Jupiter Mahadasha has both good and bad events.Last 6yrs was not good and from 2016 things got worse depression , anxiety problems due to son’s health ( 2nd son)

Please throw some light on this chart.

Thank you,
      Sri

ssathya

We can answer one question at a time and for detailed study pl go through paid service

http://www.sathyastro.com

TMR

Your Saturn is in the 6th house where it is best and is a highly powerful benefic. Looks like you have consulted lot of wayside astrologers. Read my blog for some factual details.

Sri

Thank you sir

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Saturn Mahadasha’ is closed to new replies.