Should I do this certificate course

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Dheer

Hi all,
      My data 27:12:1970 11:15 am.new delhi
      I am in a peculiar situation and require your astro guidence.
      My teenage daughter is joining a part time certificate course in tourism and travel at her college. Suddenly I too am interested in doing the same.The course is weekend starting from June end.

Well you see, I am 47 year male,out of job since couple of years, from banking background.

Traveling has always been my passion ,I love exploring different cultures specially from food point if view 😁

I have often read and heard follow your passion. Well if I take the plunge and do this course will it benefit me in future.

Seriously i mean me from banking sector, @47 age, not finding a job, expecting to make a career in new field by doing a short term course in a new field, i mean am i being practical.

or planets are leading me to that path

or i

My greatest fear is joining the course and not able to complete it due to any reason.

Not to.mention embarassment of sharing the lectures with students more than half my age besides my daughter 😂😂

Request inputs based on my chart

• #51319 Reply
      J V Subbarao

Mr.Dheer
      Your ideas for doing a course is good. But the periods are not cooperative to complete. You will invest the amount impulsively and no returns are there.
      You are running Moon dasa and Venus bhukti upto 21-07-2018. Sun bhukti is upto 19-01-2019. Moon, Venus,sun are connected to 8th house.
      Next comes Mars dasa. In that period take care before investment or lending anybody, because they are connected to 8th house, which is not good.
      Good Luck

• #52024 Reply
      Dheer

Ok sir currently I am jobless since two years any chance of a job

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Should I do this certificate course
Your information: