Don't Forget To Get Your Answers In The Forum For Free:

Sir plx replyyyyyy

This topic contains 58 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Babu 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 59 total)
  • Author

Nim

sir pls don’t go for both horoscope analysis. I just want to know him
    Pls tell how is he from astrology…? Is he a good man or not?
    Do u feel like me he has hurt other girls too…? Is he a cheat? If he is such, I’ll let him go. As I suspect the same just need right evidence…..
    Or do u feel he is still in love with me….pls tell sir
    his details im writng again 2 mrch 1991 7.55 AM DELHI

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

I will reply to you differently, your interest in him is for marriage and lets check if marital happiness is promised in his horoscope, which I doubt.

See his 7th house is ruled by Mercury and Mercury is posited in the 12th house which is not a good placement for it to be and is combust. Mercury is also debilitated in the Navamsha chart. Venus is 8th lord and aspects the 7th house which is also not good. Rahu in the 11th house aspects the 7th house which again is also not good. Overall his horoscope is very weak on the marital front.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

Thnks a lot……

Sir no matter how good is girl chart , problems will surely arise after marriage?

nim

Sir I know only u can help me.
    I’m not sure of the time…can u tell an incident which you can see has happened in last 2 3 yr…as if it comes true I’ll be sure of this time. Or any particular thing about his nature or looks which you can see and tell and I can confirm…pls spare some time…..
    2/ March . 1991
    7.55 am
    Delhi

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

These are some of things which I can say, as his lagan is Pisces he should be stubborn by nature and respect orthodox principles. Although they may seem to be modern and he can value his principles a lot. They are ambitious and highly like to exercise authority on others. Jupiter the lagan lord is in the 5th house with Ketu, will have frequent health issues, gastic problems, bad stomach, chances of jaundice, liver related problems are there in the horoscope. Rahu in house of gains with Saturn will do foreign travel and have earning from overseas. Will travel on others money rather than his own money. Chances of taking loan in the recent period is also likely.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

True.Most of it.
    He recently had a foreign visit in 2013 may. Do u see this? Any idea abt how many siblings? He is elder one or younger?

Thanx a ton! :)

Navneet Khanna
    Keymaster

As per this horoscope he should not be having a elder brother and if he does he should have severe differences.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
    Astrologer

Nim

Dir he is having 2 elder brother. :(:(
    He never told me abt differences but due to studies he could attend his brother’s wedding
    Anything on looks can u say??? I feel maybe time is wrong.. As 2 elder brother he is having…. Pls help!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 59 total)

The topic ‘Sir plx replyyyyyy’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed.

Scroll To Top