LOOKING FOR ASTROLOGY GUIDANCE ----- CLICK HERE FOR FREE ASTROLOGY HELP

TMR sir please guide

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by TMR TMR 11 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Rahul

Sir first of all happy to see you back in the forum. Hope you are healthy and fine. Sir pls look into the chart,I have been passing through a rough phase since last four years, pls tell me when time start helping me?
    DOB 18/07/1993
    Time 12:02 pm
    Place Kolkata

#15579 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

You will be having a comfortable sailing starting September 2017. Till then there will be continued rough time give you needling problems. Recite Rudrageetham and Narayanakavacham in the early morning and late evening to tide over your current problems.

I am doing well at 70+ but had some eye problems for the last 6 months which has considerably improved and therefore am back on the site.

#15580 Reply

Rahul

Sir thanks for your reply

#15616 Reply

Rahul

Sir, what career according to you is suitable for me?

#15624 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

Take what comes across till your time improves when you will perhaps get a job of your liking.

#15644 Reply

Rahul

Sir I really appreciate that you are replying on this free platform, but I am jobless right now, do I have to wait for one more year or so to get a job? Why did I face crucial time in my important period of life?

#15647 Reply
    TMR
    TMR

All of us are in the same situation. We do have various problems in life which are self healing by time. If you get wounded by a knife or by accident, even if you do nothing you heal yourself. God has provided the mechanism to automatically cure all your problems. Do not worry. We all have been sometime or other in life been jobless or had to do a job which we did not like. Face it as part of life and nothing can be done about it. You can only pray to God. There are no shortcuts in life. Read my blog navagrahastro.blogspot.in which will make you wiser when you see the evaluations of many celebrities there.

#15710 Reply

Rahul

Sir your words are 100% true, but believe me I have seen people getting success without any efforts while I am struggling. I think I have an ordinary fate and horoscope and even after struggling much only few of my dreams will come true.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 15 total)
Reply To: TMR sir please guide
Your information: