Will i be able to complete CA course

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      PAPIYA CHAKRABORTY

Respected Sir,
      I am currently pursuing CA course.Since the time of joining this course i have been facing lots of hurdles in clearing the exams.I managed to clear the CA foundation exam in first attempt.After that i struggled much to clear CA intermediate exams.For the past 2.5 years i have been struggling hard to clear CA final exams without success.I again sat for the exams in may 2018 but the exams didn’t go very well.Kindly guide me whether i will be able to complete CA course and if yes,then by what time.Or will i have to leave this course midway.I really dont want to give up this course.Kindly reply.My birth details are-

NAME: PAPIYA CHAKRABORTY
      DATE OF BIRTH: 12 JUNE 1991
      Time of Birth: 1:32 AM
      PLACE: GUWAHATI, ASSAM

Regards
      Papiya Chakraborty

• #57781 Reply
      TMR

Mercury is the weakest planet in your horoscope which signifies poor comprehension of mathematics, accounting and anything to do with figures and applied intelligence. That could be the reason why you are not able to get through CA and even if somehow you clear it, you will not be successful in related career. I am sorry that I have to be blunt in my observation which will help you in finding a suitable profession in the future.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Will i be able to complete CA course
Your information: