Anxiety problem

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Yashika+Ahuja

Hi respected sir,

I am taking medicines of anxiety and trying my best but still not able to recover from anxiety. There is no emotional support also. Kindly guide me sir
      My date of birth is 20 july 1994, 6:52 pm Delhi.

• #120630 Reply
      TMR

Your question has been answered once in February 2022. The same situation which you are facing now is likely to continue till 2025 when Moon antardasa will start.

• #120631 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

After that will my anxiety disappear like stress in head and excessive crying like hell

• #120632 Reply
      TMR

Yes. Most of the Ukranians are in a similar state. You are not alone.

• #120867 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Respected Sir
      Sir i have decided to start study again. Earlier could not continue due to anxiety. Sir is this right decision? Even nowadays also my anxiety worsens.

• #120879 Reply
      TMR

Sure, you will be better off with more knowledge and your success factor can then rise considerably.

• #120885 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Thank you Sir.🙏🙏 Shower your blessings upon me.

• #120890 Reply
      TMR

Do let us know your situation after your studies.

• #120918 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Sure Sir. 🙏🙏. I also need to find myself so that I can stop myself finding happiness in wrong people.

• #121056 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

My mother wants me to get married. Should I get married now? Every day she mentions the topic of marriage

• #121057 Reply
      TMR

May be if you get a suitable bridegroom who has a good matching horoscope with you, your problems may vanish altogether forever.

• #121067 Reply
      Yashika+Ahuja

Then sir will i get satisfied with the idea of love and get rid of loneliness and void. Will i feel happiness?

• #121070 Reply
      TMR

It depends on how good a match you will get for marriage. Read my book for more details available for download in my profile.

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Anxiety problem
Your information: