Astrology Jobs in India – Work from home

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • Author
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

SYBLE.NET is an online platform for Astrology powered by AI (Artificial Intelligence). We work through our App and website Syble.Net.  We seek good Astrologers to guide people through questions and answers that come on the Syble platform. Users’ questions can be on any topic related to marriage/relationship or career/finance or health etc or any other life problems that are bugging them.

If you are in India and looking for Astrology Jobs. Here is an excellent opportunity to work from home and earn good money.

We are Hiring Astrologers to Answer Questions:

Selected Astrologers are required to do the below work:

• Astrologer should be good at reading birth charts and providing astrology guidance.
      • Astrologer Should maintain the confidentiality of the client’s details.
      •  Astrologer should respond to customer inquiries promptly and within the defined period.
      •  Astrologer should generate reports like, Education, Career, Relationship, progeny, Health, Finance etc
      •  Astrologer should maintain adheres to company policies.

Astrology Jobs

Hiring Astrologers for work

Download the SYBLE ASTROLOGY APP from Below

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.astro.android.starai

If you are interested call 9417884861 or leave a contact message below. 

#hiring #hiring2023 #hirringnow #hiringimmediately #hiringastrologers #astrologer #astrologer

#astrology #astrologyposts #astrologers #astroworld #vedicastrology #vedic #AstrologyMag

• #135240 Reply
      Priya Chaturvedi

I habe an experience  of about 10 years in

VEDIC, Prashna, Muhurt and Vastu

• #135518 Reply
      B. Vijayalakshmi

Dear sir, I am Vijayalakshmi B.com M.A. Pub.Admn., M.A. Astrology. Aged above 50 years. I would like to join as a part time astrologer WFH in my spare time. Kindly give me an opportunity if you find me suitable for your esteemed institution.
      Regards

B. Vijayalakshmi

• #136849 Reply
      Sambhrant

I like to join

• #137502 Reply
      Bharat sharma

• #137703 Reply
      Sarthak badhani sharma

I am a learned astrologer… I hv 5 years  experience in this field. Astrology is my passion. I want this as a part time job. Kindly contact me if required. Thank you.

• #137739 Reply
      Anil kumar Sachdev Astrologer

Jyotish Ratnam, 25 years experience

• #137868 Reply
      LALIT KUMAR SHARMA

I am interested to join online job of astrologer. I pray to the competent authority if gives me a chance for interviews in your esteemed organisation, I shall be thankful to you.

Thanking you

contact number 9599473747

• #137883 Reply
      Sarthak badhani sharma

I am a learned and skilled astrologer and astrology is my passion. I hv practiced all forms of astrology since my childhood. I like to join. My number:7976834306

• #138693 Reply
      Sudhakar Santhanam

I have one year experience in horoscope analysis. I am interested in this job opportunity. I am available for interview at your convenient time.
      Thanks..!!!

• #138724 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks Everyone, please whatsapp your resume / biodata to 9417884861 for astrology job.

• #138757 Reply
      Pratap Sarmah

Contact – 8638927657

• #139060 Reply
      Raghunath Devrat

I am astrologer,I have experience of 30 year,andi handled 5 laks of peoples means custmers in 30 years,I am interested in your  job. You can contact me on my mobile number 8975680987 and,8308570542

• #142922 Reply
      Mahajan Aditya Ramchandra

I have 7 years of experience and think my experience really helpfull to all people and also to your website.if you think I am able for the job please contact me on 7040648617

• #143305 Reply
      Ajay

Astrologer jobs

Viewing 14 reply threads
Reply To: Astrology Jobs in India – Work from home
Your information: