Boy has Mars in 7 th house can I marry him

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Mira

I m Mira born 29/5/1987,7.15 am, Coimbatore tamilnadu

Boy is Vasudevan palani 04/02/1984,11.46 am arakkonam, tamilnadu

All astrologers have said we won’t stay together and won’t have a child if we marry,and our dasa sanidhi r clashing too

Are there any remedies

• #139085 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart. It looks like Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in a Cusp/Sandhi and has barely crossed over to Mithuna Rashi. Assuming the birth-details… more specifically birth-time is accurate, with Moon/Chandra and Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigrashira Nakshatra, ruled by nasty Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja, who is also placed alongside. Kindly let me/us know if you’ve had any chronic health issues – from infancy and/or early childhood.

Also let me know the alliance at this time being considered is for the first marriage. Apart from that, it looks like you carry a short fuse and have a nasty temper.

Take care…

• #139091 Reply
        Mira

Sir

This is first marriage for me and boy

And I m soft natured and don’t hv nasty temper

And no health issues or illness from childhood I am absolutely healthy

Can I marry the boy or do I have to do any remedy

• #139086 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart. It looks like Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in a Cusp/Sandhi and has barely crossed over to Mithuna Rashi. Assuming the birth-details… more specifically birth-time is accurate, with Moon/Chandra and Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigrashira Nakshatra, ruled by nasty Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja, who is also placed alongside. Kindly let me/us know if you’ve had any chronic health issues – from infancy and/or early childhood.

Also let me know the alliance at this time being considered is for the first marriage. Apart from that, it looks like you carry a short fuse and have a nasty temper.

Take care…

• #139092 Reply
        Mira

Our birth details r accurate and timing too is accurate,and we r marrying for first time,both boy and me.all astrologers in tamilnadu r saying we will not stay together and won’t hv a kid.

Is it true,is there no remedy for this sir

Can anyone guide us

• #139095 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You have 6th and 11th lord Mars/Kuja a nasty Roga-Karaka, alongside Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and he has Mars/Kuja (his Lagna and 8th Lord) conjunct  a Uccha or exalted Saturn/Shani-dev in the 7th house of Spousal Relationship, where the hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is never comfortable or happy for related significances).

The astrologers you’ve consulted have said whatever, our of fear and concern about the temper issues both of you guys seem to have and the potential for never ending arguments/fights you could possibly get into day-in and day-out. It is for good reasons that marriage has been delayed for both of you… hopefully, with age and delay, you’ve mellowed down. But the reality is that you guys are wired the way you are and the temper will show-up no matter to what extent you realize and control yourself. The gentleman will hardly be gentle, whenever he loses his calmness and composure – will probably be more like a split personality (he will not be himself.. and will probably be like a completely different person).

In my understanding of your birth-charts, you have limited yogas for marriage, while he seems to have better chances in spite of his age. But then, things could easily tend towards denial if utmost care is not taken to be reasonable, flexible and acceptive of realities.

He is at the fag end of his Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha, while you are in the fag-end of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s (is subject to Kendradipathya Dosha, for placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with Rahu.) Maha-Dasha. He is in the midst of peak Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, while you will be starting yours soon after he is done with his.

Given the situation it would make sense for both of you to accept realities (instead of being in denial or worse – not realizing at all) and take a well informed decision… for upcoming time could very well test your patience and tolerance.

Take care…

• #139120 Reply
        Mira

Yes sir I have limited yoga for wedding only next 2 years as per prediction.i have accepted the reality and understand that boy is extremely short tempered

My question is will we stay together or not

Will we have a child

Should we do any Pooja to reduce this kuja dosham

This 2 questions no astrologer in tamilnadu is answering me,and I need answer to only these 2 questions.

Can u answer me sir,will I have a kid with him

• #139121 Reply
        Mira

I am extremely soft natured and boy is dominant and sir I m comfortable with his dominant nature and I never fight or argue with him till date,for I m aware of reality and just keep quiet and the boy likes this trait in me as I don’t argue with him,and there is peace till date as I m the submissive one.

Can I have a kid with him is the only question I have.

If there is no kid we won’t marry sir,that’s for sure,so I need confirmation only on this point

I

• #139149 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Mars/Kuja is a top class malefic for your birth-chart. He is placed in a enemy house, alongside his enemy Mercury/Budha in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by another sworn enemy Rahu.

Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja… also hosting another uneasy camper Moon/Chandra. From an astrological perspective they are ill at ease…so, it is hard for me to accept your claim of being extremely soft natured. You are intelligent alright and I’m inclined to think this makes you sharp in thinking/speech.

Please be reminded relationship before marriage and after are different. Both individuals need to accept and respect each (including nature, personality, character, along with idiosyncrasies – if any)

That said, you also have limited yogas for bearing a child. You see, the 5th house of pro-creativity is flanked on either side by top-class mafelics Saturn/Shani-dev (who is Vakra or Retrograde) and Ketu. Venus/Shukra aspecting his own house seems to  give a small glimmer of hope – but then, age and upcoming time periods is a cause for concern.

Take care…

• #139153 Reply
        Mira

Sir I accept everything u r saying.can I marry him …will you give me honest reply yes or no.i accept that I won’t hv a child too.is there a hope I may have kid or is it total nil chance.sir u can give me brutal honest answers,I will accept it.pls say yes or no sir for this wedding.i will accept the no too and won’t marry him

• #139154 Reply
        Mira

Among the boy and mine chart whose chart is worse sir according to temperament and anger.is it my chart which is worse and is divorce inevitable if I marry him.if I m submissive and quiet can I save this wedding or will he turn violent after wedding.till date he has been a gentleman with no history of abuse/violence towards me.

Does the boy chart shows a child with me in future if we marry or is it nil

Can u pls give me honest answers sir as I don’t want to repent tomorrow.

• #139158 Reply
      Mira

Is it true one of us will die too, according to prediction.will u clarify this too sir.i need the truth and nothing else

• #139216 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

The reality is that all of us will die sooner or later. The truth may be that one of you might die a bit sooner than the other.

If you ask me for my personal opinion, I think you should just set aside all these questions/concerns associated with what-if scenarios and focus on finding your soulmate, getting married and sticking with each other through the thick and thin, twists and turns of life.

Quite honestly, I like your attitude (that of accepting reality and wanting to put your best effort)… and wish the guy has the same/similar attitude. There are certain things that seem to be better in your birth-chart and certain other things that seem to be better in his birth-chart. So, my heart wants you to go ahead and things good/better for each other…although, my gut does not seem to be completely in sync. But then, I’m hoping you’ll prove my gut wrong.

All said and done, I’d very much appreciate if you could kindly provide some information about your family/parents and your relationship with them, purely for academic purpose. Frankly, I’m intrigued with the placement of both Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra in the 12th house in your birth-chart.

Take care…

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Boy has Mars in 7 th house can I marry him
Your information: