Boy has Mars in 7 th house can I marry him

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
      Mira

I m Mira born 29/5/1987,7.15 am, Coimbatore tamilnadu

Boy is Vasudevan palani 04/02/1984,11.46 am arakkonam, tamilnadu

All astrologers have said we won’t stay together and won’t have a child if we marry,and our dasa sanidhi r clashing too

Are there any remedies

• #139085 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart. It looks like Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in a Cusp/Sandhi and has barely crossed over to Mithuna Rashi. Assuming the birth-details… more specifically birth-time is accurate, with Moon/Chandra and Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigrashira Nakshatra, ruled by nasty Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja, who is also placed alongside. Kindly let me/us know if you’ve had any chronic health issues – from infancy and/or early childhood.

Also let me know the alliance at this time being considered is for the first marriage. Apart from that, it looks like you carry a short fuse and have a nasty temper.

Take care…

• #139091 Reply
        Mira

Sir

This is first marriage for me and boy

And I m soft natured and don’t hv nasty temper

And no health issues or illness from childhood I am absolutely healthy

Can I marry the boy or do I have to do any remedy

• #139086 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’ve had a chance to cast your birth-chart. It looks like Udaya Lagna or Ascendent is placed in a Cusp/Sandhi and has barely crossed over to Mithuna Rashi. Assuming the birth-details… more specifically birth-time is accurate, with Moon/Chandra and Udaya Lagna is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigrashira Nakshatra, ruled by nasty Roga-Karaka Mars/Kuja, who is also placed alongside. Kindly let me/us know if you’ve had any chronic health issues – from infancy and/or early childhood.

Also let me know the alliance at this time being considered is for the first marriage. Apart from that, it looks like you carry a short fuse and have a nasty temper.

Take care…

• #139092 Reply
        Mira

Our birth details r accurate and timing too is accurate,and we r marrying for first time,both boy and me.all astrologers in tamilnadu r saying we will not stay together and won’t hv a kid.

Is it true,is there no remedy for this sir

Can anyone guide us

• #141099 Reply
        Mira

That said, I’m inclined to think yours is a case of complete denial, unless you and your family give up on your will and desires.

My family is only me and my 75 yr old dad,mom has passed away.

Sir by word denial and give up on will/desires,does it means no wedding,I will gladly accept this harsh truth sir.

Sir there were no proposals in past and this was my first proposal in 37 years and this is truth no matter how hard it’s to believe so I wanted to make this alliance work as boy is working at USA and yes I was greedy/selfish hoping to marry this boy and lead a comfortable life.

But when charts/fate show no wedding I m glad to accept this truth sir.

• #141104 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Please note the typo and correction in the following paragraph…

That said, I’m inclined to think yours is not a case of complete denial, unless you and your family give up on your will and desires. On my part, I’m inclined to think you were a bit rigid in your expectations. If yes, it would perhaps make sense for you guys to be a bit more reasonable and flexible.

The loaded 9th house in the boy/guy’s birth-chart did give an indication of his travel and stay in distant land. I had considered that aspect.

Take care…

Take care…

• #141136 Reply
            Mira

Sir, I have one last question.

May I know will my spouse be from India or working abroad as we can search accordingly and not waste time.

All astrologers here have told I hv wedding yogya only for 2 years 2024 and 2025 and then it’s case of complete denial.

Sir we are not rigid in will/desires and no proposals have come till now.

Syes sir I have sun/moon in 12 th house and seeing this all astrologers predicted I will go abroad,which unfortunately has never come true for the past 10 years but yet all astrologers insist I hv foreign yogya.

• #141142 Reply
              Buddy

Hi,

As called out previously, given birth-time places Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in your bith-chart in a Sandhi/Cusp – right across the edge from the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi and into the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithua Rashi. In other words a mere couple of minutes seem to change its placement. So, it would make sense to consider Birth-Time-Evaluation (BTE) and if need be Birth-Time-Rectification (BTR), by validating/comparing with significant lifetime events.

Further, making a clear assessment over a virtual or internet forum is not really preferred (perhaps elevated souls for assessing certain sensitive aspects of ones life. Ideally, it is better done in person, after assessing related information with respect to Desha-Kaala-Patra (including various aspects about yourself, your family, your educational background, profession etc. – although I’m inclined to think you might have put on some weight) – not to mention Nimithas or Shakuna.

Take care….

• #141143 Reply
              Mira

Sir

I am willing to do a paid analysis with you if the amount you ask is reasonable and if u can provide me with exact details of my chart.

I was 62 kilos but knocked out 5 kilos 57 kg I m currently,my weight loss started the day this boy alliance came to my house and my house astrologer says this boys kundli will wreck havoc in his life partner health.

I don’t know if it’s true or false.

Dec 12 the alliance came I was 62 kilos

Today is 8 th March and I m 57 kilos,and no sir I never went to gym or even did exercise,just like that I shed weight

I don’t know if charts have indeed such a powerful aura to destroy future spouse health.

• #141154 Reply
              Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, I’m gainfully employed with a full-time job. I believe whatever I’m doing in terms of sharing my knowledge/understanding/intuition is a way of unloading any Karmic debt – although sometimes I am constrained with limited bandwidth. So, you can rest assured I have no or zero motivation whatsoever in indulging in paid consultations activities at this point in time.

And, I’m sure  you can/will understand if I am driven by my free-will to entertain, engage or disengage from any case/topic, at any point in time. In fact, I’m inclined to think folk who are driven by monetary gains may not necessarily do justice most of the time.

If I had my way, means and bandwidth, I would gleefully prefer to spend time counselling people free of cost… beyond sharing my understanding of their birth-chart or horoscope. In other words, I would love to spend more time helping people solve problems… but have constraints/limitations. And, I prefer to offload my Karmic debt, without bias, preference or obligations.

Take care…

• #141160 Reply
              Mira

I understand sir and whoever you are thank u for guiding me and my 75 year old dad.u have definitely earned a merit as my dad says that good people still exist and you are a good soul sir

• #141163 Reply
              Mira

Sir one humble request

I m not asking detailed analysis of my charts and neither do I have any right to force u

But can u kindly just give me few points about my charts regarding my wedding…just superficial points which may be of help to me and my dad.just few sentences sir regarding wedding.

I

• #141215 Reply
              Buddy

Hi,

It is not that I do not want to… but given the limitations on a virtual forum (not to mention limited background information about yourself, your family etc.), there is only so much I can share – which I’ve already shared. There are perhaps more elevated souls who can do better…

Take care…

• #141254 Reply
              Mira

Ok sir thank you.

It was not my intention to force or annoy anyone by asking the same questions repeatedly

It’s just that I hv asked many many so called elevated astrologers and noone is telling the truth,or anything relating to wedding,and I need closure in this matter

Hence I repeatedly annoyed you sir,it was not my intention it’s just that I seek truth so as to not harass my old dad to look out grooms at his ripe old age 75.

Hence I keep asking repeatedly in this forum hoping someone will reply to me.

Thank u for sharing your knowledge with me sir.

• #139095 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You have 6th and 11th lord Mars/Kuja a nasty Roga-Karaka, alongside Udaya Lagna or Ascendent and he has Mars/Kuja (his Lagna and 8th Lord) conjunct  a Uccha or exalted Saturn/Shani-dev in the 7th house of Spousal Relationship, where the hot-headed Deva-Senadipathi is never comfortable or happy for related significances).

The astrologers you’ve consulted have said whatever, our of fear and concern about the temper issues both of you guys seem to have and the potential for never ending arguments/fights you could possibly get into day-in and day-out. It is for good reasons that marriage has been delayed for both of you… hopefully, with age and delay, you’ve mellowed down. But the reality is that you guys are wired the way you are and the temper will show-up no matter to what extent you realize and control yourself. The gentleman will hardly be gentle, whenever he loses his calmness and composure – will probably be more like a split personality (he will not be himself.. and will probably be like a completely different person).

In my understanding of your birth-charts, you have limited yogas for marriage, while he seems to have better chances in spite of his age. But then, things could easily tend towards denial if utmost care is not taken to be reasonable, flexible and acceptive of realities.

He is at the fag end of his Saturn/Shani-dev’s Maha-Dasha, while you are in the fag-end of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s (is subject to Kendradipathya Dosha, for placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, along with Rahu.) Maha-Dasha. He is in the midst of peak Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra, while you will be starting yours soon after he is done with his.

Given the situation it would make sense for both of you to accept realities (instead of being in denial or worse – not realizing at all) and take a well informed decision… for upcoming time could very well test your patience and tolerance.

Take care…

• #139120 Reply
        Mira

Yes sir I have limited yoga for wedding only next 2 years as per prediction.i have accepted the reality and understand that boy is extremely short tempered

My question is will we stay together or not

Will we have a child

Should we do any Pooja to reduce this kuja dosham

This 2 questions no astrologer in tamilnadu is answering me,and I need answer to only these 2 questions.

Can u answer me sir,will I have a kid with him

• #139121 Reply
        Mira

I am extremely soft natured and boy is dominant and sir I m comfortable with his dominant nature and I never fight or argue with him till date,for I m aware of reality and just keep quiet and the boy likes this trait in me as I don’t argue with him,and there is peace till date as I m the submissive one.

Can I have a kid with him is the only question I have.

If there is no kid we won’t marry sir,that’s for sure,so I need confirmation only on this point

I

• #139149 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Just so you are aware, Mars/Kuja is a top class malefic for your birth-chart. He is placed in a enemy house, alongside his enemy Mercury/Budha in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. Further, he is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by another sworn enemy Rahu.

Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Mrigashira Nakshatra, ruled by Mars/Kuja… also hosting another uneasy camper Moon/Chandra. From an astrological perspective they are ill at ease…so, it is hard for me to accept your claim of being extremely soft natured. You are intelligent alright and I’m inclined to think this makes you sharp in thinking/speech.

Please be reminded relationship before marriage and after are different. Both individuals need to accept and respect each (including nature, personality, character, along with idiosyncrasies – if any)

That said, you also have limited yogas for bearing a child. You see, the 5th house of pro-creativity is flanked on either side by top-class mafelics Saturn/Shani-dev (who is Vakra or Retrograde) and Ketu. Venus/Shukra aspecting his own house seems to  give a small glimmer of hope – but then, age and upcoming time periods is a cause for concern.

Take care…

• #139153 Reply
        Mira

Sir I accept everything u r saying.can I marry him …will you give me honest reply yes or no.i accept that I won’t hv a child too.is there a hope I may have kid or is it total nil chance.sir u can give me brutal honest answers,I will accept it.pls say yes or no sir for this wedding.i will accept the no too and won’t marry him

• #139154 Reply
        Mira

Among the boy and mine chart whose chart is worse sir according to temperament and anger.is it my chart which is worse and is divorce inevitable if I marry him.if I m submissive and quiet can I save this wedding or will he turn violent after wedding.till date he has been a gentleman with no history of abuse/violence towards me.

Does the boy chart shows a child with me in future if we marry or is it nil

Can u pls give me honest answers sir as I don’t want to repent tomorrow.

• #139158 Reply
      Mira

Is it true one of us will die too, according to prediction.will u clarify this too sir.i need the truth and nothing else

• #139216 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

The reality is that all of us will die sooner or later. The truth may be that one of you might die a bit sooner than the other.

If you ask me for my personal opinion, I think you should just set aside all these questions/concerns associated with what-if scenarios and focus on finding your soulmate, getting married and sticking with each other through the thick and thin, twists and turns of life.

Quite honestly, I like your attitude (that of accepting reality and wanting to put your best effort)… and wish the guy has the same/similar attitude. There are certain things that seem to be better in your birth-chart and certain other things that seem to be better in his birth-chart. So, my heart wants you to go ahead and things good/better for each other…although, my gut does not seem to be completely in sync. But then, I’m hoping you’ll prove my gut wrong.

All said and done, I’d very much appreciate if you could kindly provide some information about your family/parents and your relationship with them, purely for academic purpose. Frankly, I’m intrigued with the placement of both Sun/Ravi and Moon/Chandra in the 12th house in your birth-chart.

Take care…

• #141047 Reply
          Mira

Sir the boy Vasudevan cancelled the engagement on March 5 th, without stating any reason.

Sorry sir,I couldn’t prove you wrong and yes it was

Arranged wedding not love wedding yet boy cancelled it,and it was my first wedding engagement and it’s broken

The boy has Mars Saturn in 7 th house and all tamilnadu astrologers warned us the boy has no wedding in this lifetime and asked us to stay away from this alliance,but yet we tried to make it work and without any reason March 5 th 2023 boy called it off.

Will the boys with Saturn Mars in 7 th house never marry in this lifetime or is the mistake in my chart as all are saying it’s my pitr dosha as shown in my chart.

You were right sir, horoscope was right in stating our relationship was doomed right from beginning

• #141050 Reply
      Mira

Sorry it’s March 5 2024 and not March 5 2023.

• #141056 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I would have liked it better if your desires of a happy/fulfilled married life had come true. I would rather be happy if my understanding (specially those unpleasant or adverse ones) is proven wrong.

On the sidelines, I’ve wondered about your family and support system… without a good one, marriage with such an individual could easily end up being hellish. So, not sure if I should be happy with the alliance not going through.

For most parts, it is true that folks with birth-chart like your fiancé have very limited Yoga for a conventional and happy married life. In his case though, I think he might have a small window of opportunity until later part of this year. Thereafter, things will tend strongly towards denial – he and his family need to realize age is not helping his cause.

Take care…

• #141087 Reply
        mira

In his case though, I think he might have a small window of opportunity until later part of this year. Thereafter, things will tend strongly towards denial – he and his family need to realize age is not helping his cause.

1)sir can u pls explain what this word denial means as u have used this word quite a lot time above in this discussion too.

things towards denial?

can u pls explain what u mean by this.

2)i have sun/moon in my 12 th house in charts,is it good/bad?

3)had i married vasudevan would one of us died sooner,i mean prematurely in our 40 s or 50 s itself and would not have lived a happy married life as other couples do till 60s or 70s.

would I have ended up as a widow sir and was i saved from such a calamity?

• #141086 Reply
      mira

respected sir,

1)I’ve wondered about your family and support system… without a good one, marriage with such an individual could easily end up being hellish.

i don’t have a mother and have an old father 75 years old,so yes sir i don’t have support system,and my life would be hellish,i agree.

it was a arranged alliance and i tried my best sir to make this relationship work,everything was fine till 4th march,then 5 th march 2024 all of a sudden boy side early morning at 6.25 am called it off,without stating the reason and neither did I ask the reason too

i don’t know who you are,but please be happy u saved a kanya and her old father 75 year old man from hell and u/ur family have definetly earned a punya here and a place at heavens above as my dad asked me to convey these words to you by saving us.

2) So, my heart wants you to go ahead and things good/better for each other…although, my gut does not seem to be completely in sync. But then, I’m hoping you’ll prove my gut wrong.

sir,i always prefer the harsh truths and i wish u tell me brutal truths about my charts,please tell me what your guts tell after seeing my charts.

dob 29/5/1987

time 7.15 am

coimbatore,tamilnadu

1)do i have weddings in my charts?or as i have strong pitr dosh and yes i donate every amavasya to brahmin seasonal fruits,atta,milk as told by astrologers here and have also done pitr dosha nivaran pooja too.

kindly pls dont tell as rest of astrologers do your best,you will find a partner soon as all astrologers tell.

just tell me brutal truth yes or no?

if its no,it will save my old father his energy,and i don’t mind being a unmarried girl life long and i will definetly bless you as a kanya from the bottom of my heart for saving me/dad time and energy.

can u just tell me the honest truths of my charts,i would be very grateful to you

• #141097 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out previously, birth-time places Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in your bith-chart in a Sandhi/Cusp – right across the edge from the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi and into the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithua Rashi. In other words a mere couple of minutes seem to change its placement.

Further, making a clear assessment over a virtual or internet forum is not really preferred (perhaps elevated souls for assessing certain sensitive aspects of ones life. Ideally, it is better done in person, after assessing related information with respect to Desha-Kaala-Patra (including various aspects about yourself, your family, your educational background, profession etc. – although I’m inclined to think you might have put on some weight) – not to mention Nimithas or Shakuna.

That said, I’m inclined to think yours is a case of complete denial, unless you and your family give up on your will and desires. On my part, I’m inclined to think you were a bit rigid in your expectations. If yes, it would perhaps make sense for you guys to be a bit more reasonable and flexible.

Further, I do not see anything standing out or being very obvious (per my understanding and assessment) to qualify/classify your birth-chart to display Pitr Dosha.

Take care…

• #141102 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

Please note the typo and correction in the following paragraph…

That said, I’m inclined to think yours is not a case of complete denial, unless you and your family give up on your will and desires. On my part, I’m inclined to think you were a bit rigid in your expectations. If yes, it would perhaps make sense for you guys to be a bit more reasonable and flexible.

Take care…

• #141101 Reply
      Mira

Sir

This is my first proposal in 37 years and this is truth no matter how hard it’s to believe.my family is just me and my old dad,mom has passed away.the boy Vasudevan works at USA and yes I was selfish/greedy to marry a good boy and arranged alliance and did my best to make it work.

If by denial u mean I have no wedding in charts then yes sir I m glad to accept this truth and give up my will/desires and I prefer that astrologers at tamilnadu would have told me the same,I hv no wedding in my charts.

Viewing 10 reply threads
Reply To: Boy has Mars in 7 th house can I marry him
Your information: