brother’s marriage prediction

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author
      priyanka

hi

mai apne bhai ki shadi ke bare me jan na chahti hoon kii kab hogi.

humsab gharwale bahut pareshan hai.. wo toh mana kar deta hai nh karni par parents and hum sab parehsan hai.

can anyone please help.

details as below:

14 oct 1988

7: 53 pm

new delhi

male

• #138204 Reply
      priyanka

any help pls

• #138210 Reply
      priyanka

can anyone help me with this

buddy pls, navneet ji please, rishi ji please

• #138226 Reply
        Psychicramlaxman

twenty-three years. If Mercury and Venus are jointly placed in the seventh house then the candidate will get married soon.

• #138228 Reply
          Priyanka

Didn’t understand what you mean.

He is 35 years old and we want him to get married

• #138212 Reply
      Steve Hora, Vedic Astrology Expert

Horoscope

In 2025

• #138412 Reply
      priyanka

any more advises with clarfication

• #138421 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth details place Udaya Lagna in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi alongside Vakra or Retrograde 8th & 11th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev, which would have probably induced the native into a false sense of spirituality and righteousness.

Moon/Chandra is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Anuradha Nakshatra contributing to some delays.

Mercury/Budha is also Vakra or Retrograde and placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation, as also his Moola-Trikona in the Zodiac sign of Virgo or Kanya Rashi. This has probably contributed to the individual’s intellect and perhaps higher academic success/accomplishments.

Lagna Lord Venus/Shukra and Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev are under a strong influence of Ketu. In fact, the headless form of Ketu seems to be all over Venus/Shukra, while being in a planetary war or Graha Yudha. For the records, Ketu has a strong reputation of keeping folk away from worldly or materialistic pleasures, human/spousal relationships (for Venus/Shukra is the natual signifier of spousal Relationship or Naisargika Kalathra-Karaka) etc. He has perhaps rubbed off on any inherent sense of spirituality and dragged the native away of materialistic or worldly pleasures. This particular aspect would also call for Physiological/Medial examination (request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking).

Lastly, I’m inclined to think the native might have had a strong bout of infatuation or feeling of falling in love (perhaps in some intellectual way or form) and could have very well stuck or been fixated with his choice. Both parents might have some hint or insight into his preference – although they might be a loggerheads with each other on other aspects.

It might not be a bad idea to consider propitiating Ketu by way of offering special prayers on a daily/regular basis to Lord Ganesha, with unwavering faith, belief and bhakti/devotion with a strong Sankalpa, if the native is truly interest and family is supportive of his interests/inclination.

Take care…

• #138422 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Incidentally, the native was went through Maha-Dasha of Ketu from September 2015 to September 2022. Thereafter, he has started Maha-Dasha of Venus/Shukra. So, the current time and next couple of years are as good as any for progress in this particular area.

Take care…

• #138948 Reply
      priyanka

thanks for you response

neither siblings (me and elder brother) nor parents knows his intererst.

so we are not sure why he is not intersting in getting marry. he is 35 now, which is already very late for him so its difficult to find a girl now… as we all heard ” jodiya upar se bankar aati hai” toh we are just waiting miracle to come his way. my family just want their child to see happy as they are being old and dont know what life will offer now.

death is a truth and can happen any time so parents are worrying for his future life after them.

hope u understand my view.

so just wants to know kab tak shadi hogi ya nahi hogi.

aage life kaise rahegi (in both cases)

• #139034 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

As called out earlier, there seems to be a overwhelming influence of Ketu… possibly contributing to lack of interest on part of the native. He might have had (might still be having) some feelings for somebody.

From a timing point of view, there are good possibilities from later part of this year. But then, Ketu needs to be propitiated. Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies – not those who are money minded.

Take care…

• #139035 Reply
      Naren

Marriage delay

11.45 am

Vijayawada

Navneet sir please help me

Viewing 9 reply threads
Reply To: brother’s marriage prediction
Your information: