• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Suman

Name- Suman Mukherjee

Date of Birth- 31 st July 1982,

Time of birth- 9: 12 PM

Place- Kolkata, India

Qs: I am looking for new job now. Recently have applied several, one of them was very close, just before getting the offer letter the job has been offered to someone else. This incident completely shattered me. Still trying my luck, not yet anything positive.  Looks like I am going through a bad phase in my life. When will I get a good job? When good time will be there in my life- career?

• #145494 Reply
      Suman

plz reply..anyone can help me plz.

• #145518 Reply
      Suman

Buddy plz respond

• #145523 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You are in the midst of Moon/Chandra Maha-Dasha. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation. Antara is that of Saturn/Shani-dev. Very soon (from later part of June) you will be starting Antara of Mercury/Budha. Things should get slightly better thereafter – in spite of Mercury/Budha have below par Vimsopaka Bala in Dasha Varga.

Take care…

• #145532 Reply
      Suman

Thanks a lot buddy. Really appreciate your kindness aand help. Thanks a lot.

• #145634 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would help if you were to consider strengthening Moon/Chandra by offering special prayers on a regular basis, to Mahadev Shiva, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It would also make sense for you to consider practicing Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation to strengthen it.

Take care…

• #147232 Reply
      Suman

@buddy, I have a quick question—in the future, I am planning to return to India. I am applying for a university Professor position in India. Is it ever possible for me to come back to India and settle down there?

N.B. I have been living in the USA for the last 14 years

• #147339 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It would help if you could provide some background about yourself and family – including education, profession, current status etc., as also the underlying drivers/reasons and motivating factors for the said move.

Just so you are aware, current Maha-Dasha is that of Neecha or debilitated Moon/Chandra… who is placed in the 9th house.

Take care…

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Career
Your information: