Career analysis

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Aman

Can someone advice me which sector should I focus more on government Or private .I am currently in 2 nd year of my UG pursuing b.com .I have a keen interest in financial markets and have been investing in the same previously but couldn’t make up any decent profits hence no longer investing and trying to focus on my studies.
      Can someone do my chart analysis:
      Dob : 01/11/2003

Time : 10:45 am

Place of birth : Singrauli, madhya pradesh
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Home town and residence: Bhopal</p>

• #137542 Reply
      TMR

When you work for ₹100, your returns will be around ₹95 and you will have a lot of wasteful expenditure too. For a full scientific evaluation of your horoscope, you can contact me.

• #137561 Reply
      Ashwin

Apparently you said I will get only ₹87 for every ₹100 I spend…where do you get such numbers from old man?? Why are wasting your Sunday here…go spend time with your family instead…your have very less time on this planet !

• #137579 Reply
        TMR

You better read my book given in my profile and you will understand what astrology is all about, not the thing which you think it is. I am a moderator of this site.

• #137646 Reply
      Aman

What are the basis of these calculations?

• #137698 Reply
      TMR

Read my book indicated in my profile or the articles written by me on this site.

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Career analysis
Your information: