CAREER AND MARRIAGE HOROSCOPE

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Sudheshna Oruganti

Dob=04/04/1996

Time of birth=08:32am

Place of birth= Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

I’m having trouble finding myself a suitable life partner. How will my future husband look. I really liked one boy, but he’ s now moved on with another girl. I’m confused and I have confused everyone around me. I have a nice personality, I’m caring, fun and look fine, but don’t seem to be able to have a romantic conversation with any boy.

I’m also quite confused about my career. I want to pursue cinema as a writer, but don’t know how. I’m currently working overseas as a pharmacist, and don’t see this career as fulfilling, although I’m good at my job. Please help me find a way to achieve my goal in cinema. How can I overcome my limitations and my dual personality?Sometimes I say cinema, sometimes I say pharmacy.

Please help me shape my future!!!!!

• #147419 Reply
      Sudheshna Oruganti

Dob=04/04/1996

Time of birth=08:32am

Place of birth= Guntur, Andhra Pradesh, India

I’m having trouble finding myself a suitable life partner. How will my future husband look. I really liked one boy, but he’ s now moved on with another girl. I’m confused and I have confused everyone around me. I have a nice personality, I’m caring, fun and look fine, but don’t seem to be able to have a romantic conversation with any boy.

I’m also quite confused about my career. I want to pursue cinema as a writer, but don’t know how. I’m currently working overseas as a pharmacist, and don’t see this career as fulfilling, although I’m good at my job. Please help me find a way to achieve my goal in cinema. How can I overcome my limitations and my dual personality?Sometimes I say cinema, sometimes I say pharmacy.

Please help me shape my future!!!!!

• #147513 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

There are good chances  your birth-time might have been altered. Please double check and let me/us know if the birth-time posted in your query is accurate.

Take care…

• #147574 Reply
          Sudheshna Oruganti

Dear Buddy,

Not sure if you’re asking me or the other girl in the forum. My mother was confused my birthtime was either 8:32am or 8:52am. My birth records have 8.52am, but my Mum thought she heard the nurse say 8.32am.

Hope this helps.

DOB= 04/04/1996

Place of birth= Guntur, Andhra Pradesh

• #147471 Reply
      ap

Born on October 8th, 2006 at 10:05 PM (22:05) in Baytown, Texas.

what’s the best career for me? what career will i be the most successful in? what does my love life look like & will i get married? will i be wealthy?

• #147474 Reply
      ap

^ i’m a girl btw

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: CAREER AND MARRIAGE HOROSCOPE
Your information: