Career, Promotion, Onsite opportunity

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Samir Dipak Dighe

Name :- Samir Dipak Dighe

DOB :- 12th November 1983

Place :- Vadodara, Gujarat

Time :- 3:42 AM

Should I change my current Job or wait in same company till my sadesatti is completed? Will I get a Secure Job as someone told me that there is Job loss in my career and As I’m have financial liability on my shoulder. Any onsite opportunities?

• #119658 Reply
      Rohit

Samir,

The ruler of your 10th house of career (Mercury) is in the 3rd house of communication and courage. So any job that leverages your communication skills to the fullest will always give you success in life.

I believe you are in the IT industry. Any role that makes you create a lot of documents and artifacts will be great for you. As an example, if you are a business analyst and create a lot of PDDs or Functional Specifications, do ensure that you create them with a lot of care and skill, and create top class documents. Also do keep focusing on your network. The more networked you are the more you will communicate (oral and written) and write, and more of your 10th house of career will be activated. (Question: I believe you have good communication and writing skills, don’t you?)

Now let me address your question on Sadesati. In my experience, I have seen that people who get most affected in sadesati are the people who have:

1. A strong relationship between Saturn and Moon in their chart. In it is NOT the case. Saturn and moon are not aspecting each other and are not conjunct

2. A weak Saturn and / or moon in the Natal chart. In your case a Shravan Nakshatra moon (positive) is in the fifth house (positive) but is aspected by a 9th house Rahu (negative). So moon is average strength. Saturn is exalted (great positive) but combusted (great negative). That makes it a very interesting Saturn. On top of that Saturn is a positive planet of your chart. I feel you will have very interesting situations during sadesati because of an interesting Saturn. Very interesting decisions to make. You will be tempted by extreme situations – as an example, a job you hate doing but is giving you a lot of money, or the reverse.

(Note: The simple thing you can do for sadesati – pray to Hanuman ji and Shani dev daily and visit a Shani-Maruti temple on Saturday. Devote yourself to Hanuman ji)

What I have researched is that SECOND Sadesati does cause us to change careers in our lives. You are currently going through second sadesati and hence you are tempted to change jobs and careers. How do you make the right decision? Simple really. Stick to your basics – a career that leverages your communication skills to the fullest. If you are getting such an opportunity, take it. Else bide your time. Your Dashamsa chart is good overall (10th Lord is in the 11th house and you have Sun in your 10th house there). So you can be assured that you will have a good income generating career.

For onsite travel we generally see the 12th house primarily and additionally the 9th house. The ruler of your 12th house is Sun. Sun isn’t a very karak (positive) planet for your chart. You will go through a Sun antardasha for a year from Aug-2023 and you might get an opportunity to go onsite. However, Sun is in your 2nd house of wealth and it is debilitated. It is said that debilitated planets do give wealth. Your 9th house is ruled by a debilitated 1s house Venus and it has Rahu. So it is a very intereting thing. You might travel and the travels might be related to technology.

So the bottomline is that you may travel onsite (possibly not immediately, but in a year and a half) and you will get good monetary gains from it as overall your career chart is very good. As long as – as I said above – Use the fundamentals – Onsite role should definitely involve a lot of oral and written communication.

All the best.

• #119659 Reply
      TMR

Your Jupiter and Mercury are having very low strengths and you are now running Jupiter Mahadasa till 2029. You may not have a job loss, but you will not have any reasonable gains from your career. Like when you work for ₹100, you will get a return of ₹99. Your 4th house which gives you happiness is also of poor strength. For more details you can contact me through Paid consultation. Read my profile.

• #119660 Reply
      Rohit

I checked your KP chart as well, and you may have an opportunity to go onsite during Venus Antardasha (next 1.5 years) as well. Keep trying for onsite.

• #130443 Reply
      Poonam

Hi,

I want to know if I have onsite opportunities or foreign settlement in my birth chart. How will my career be in the future.

Date of birth – 28 October 1989
      Time – 10 AM
      Place – Thane Mumbai

Thanks in advance
      Poonam

• #136165 Reply
      Atul prasad

My name is Atul prasad,

Born and brought up at jamshedpur 15jan1991 @7:21am

Currently working at TCS with an experience of 8 years,

I need to know if I will be getting any foreign settlement or onsite opportunity?

Iwhich direction is good for foreign settlement

• #136173 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not recognize the word “Foreign” as is known to people these days. Any place away by about 100 kms from your birth place is foreign to you. The division of countries as is known today is for just administrative convenience. The whole world is one unit as per God’s creation.

• #136174 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Paid consultation if you wish to have a scientific evaluation of your horoscope.

• #142156 Reply
      Kavitha

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I recently started my career after 6 years of gap.But not progressing properly and even am looking for onsite opportunities.</p>
      Name kavitha

DOB : 25 March 1986 ,1:00 pm

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Career, Promotion, Onsite opportunity
Your information: