Career setbacks and loveless

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Whinysoul.
Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Whinysoul

Hi Fellow humans,
      I have been jobless for the past 2 years. Couldn’t get any opening in my career after graduation. Nothing is falling into place. I have lost hope but try to hold on. Don’t know if I should move on and get married. I feel like a constant source of disappointment for my family. And every time I try to do something about it, I fail. Please tell me when will this phase be over? Will I ever get a job and have a happy married life? Or is the disappointment and unfortunate times an indefinite part of my life? Nothing remotely positive has happened since 2016. I have met terrible people, my friends started ignoring me and I feel alone and hopeless.I have rahu in 1st house and ketu in 7th house.I have heard that its a very bad placement. When will my career take off? Should I try for higher education and pursue a course abroad? I graduated in law in 2016. Will I ever get an opening? Or will a happy career and marriage only remain a distant dream?
      Please help if you can. You have no idea how much that would mean to me.
      Here are my details,
      Date of Birth: 10 november 1991
      Place: Dewas (Madhya Pradesh, India)
      Time of birth : 10:10 am

• #71921 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Most of the times we see failures not because we don’t want to succeed but we are tired of doing something which we don’t enjoy. I feel that is the same with you. You choose a career which you were not comfortable and now you are faced with a situation where you are in a state of dilemma and not nothing that to do.

You are in the period of Shani Sade satti which creates further confusion. Especially the 2nd dhaiyya which started on 26 January 2018. Rahu in lagna the person has big plans and can never expect small things in life. Your chart does not support job because as Rahu is in your lagna and conjoined with Moon, you can never work under others. However professionally as a Lawyer you can be doing well. You will eventually do your own practise and therefore need to work towards it. Starting as an assistant with someone should be what you should look at.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #71923 Reply
      Whinysoul

Thank you for your prediction Navneet ji. Can you tell me about my marriage prospects? Since my Ketu is in 7th house. When will I get married? Are there any chances of settlement abroad?
      Thank you for this Navneet ji. So grateful 🙂

• #71952 Reply
      TMR

Your Sun, Moon and Mars are very weak in your horoscope. You are now running Sun Mahadasa. Chances of marriage is very much there in mid 2019 or around.

• #71956 Reply
      Whinysoul

Thank you, TMR ji. So grateful for your time and effort in reading my chart.
      Are there any chances of settlement abroad? Will the Ketu in 7th house hinder my marriage?

• #71965 Reply
      TMR

There are no useful chances of making any long distance travels. Kethu will not do anything bad to you.

• #71967 Reply
      Whinysoul

TMR ji,
      Thank you for this. How nice of you.

Viewing 6 reply threads
Reply To: Career setbacks and loveless
Your information: