Country of residence transfer

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Damira Arifullina

Greetings,

i am currently working in Dubai for private company. My company may expand and open branch in Malaysia. Is there chance for me to move for work to Malaysia in 2024? And will it be good idea for me in terms of finding future partner and finance? Or better to stay in Dubai for now?

Damira Arifullina

19 october 1986

19:40

born in Kazan city, Russia

• #136454 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Damira,

You possess a chart showing a prospering professional life!

I wonder if you planned or began your venture from end 2009 to mid 2010 onward?
      It was mostly about establishing the idea and learning ins and outs.

You Went on your business more independently and properly/stably from between Nov 2015 to May 2016, both months being important.

RishiRahul

• #136469 Reply
      Damira Arifullina

My professional career was a big struggle for me till 2022. I had never had any personal venture. Only some investment in bonds and stock but they are not giving me expected returns till now, only loss.

• #136491 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please share the coordinates of your birth-place.

Take care…

• #136795 Reply
        Damira Arifullina

i was born in Kazan city, Tatarstan Republic, Russia on 19 october 1986

• #136824 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

Udaya Lagna and Chandra/Moon are placed in Mesha/Aries Rashi. Lagna Lord Mars/Kuja is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the 1oth house of Karma-Sthana in Makara/Capricorn Rashi. He particpates in Rashi Parivarthana (between 8th & 1oth lords) with Karma-Karaka Saturn/Shani-dev, placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana.

You are in the midst of Rahu Maha-Dasha (since 2016). He is placed in the 12th house in Meena/Pieces Rashi ruling Foreign/Distant Land and hence your travel to / residence situation. Incidentally, he has below par Vimsopaka Bala (in Dasha Varga) or strength, Thankfully, he is not agitated… but still capable of twisting your intellect.

In transit, he is slowly moving towards his natal placement… there by increasing the chances for travel/relocation. There also seems to be a improved chances for change in/at work.

Relationships will continue to be a bit of challenge, given that the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana is caught between 2 hardcore malefics, forming a Papakartari Yoga. Mercury/Budha is not really happy nor comfrotable being placed in these. He is detrimental to related significance. Venus/Shukra is Vakra or Retrograde and calls for validation of the concept called Karaka-Bhava-Nashaya.

Take care…

• #136825 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

For the records, Rashi Parivarthana (between 8th & 1oth lords is not preferred.

Take care…

• #136843 Reply
          Damira Arifullina

what does it mean? i am not an astrologer

• #136845 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

It is an indication of challenges and/or changes at work-place.

Take care…

• #136865 Reply
          Damira

Means I will continue changing jobs?

• #136630 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

RishiRahul

RishiRahul

• #136631 Reply
      RishiRahul
      Participant

Hello Damira,

Besides what I said earlier on, that ” You possess a chart showing a prospering professional life!I wonder if you planned or began your venture from end 2009 to mid 2010 onward?
      It was mostly about establishing the idea and learning ins and outs.You Went on your business more independently and properly/stably from between Nov 2015 to May 2016, both months being important”.

till now was a period of majorly learning skills, being more into yourself; for which it didn’t feel energetic due to slow growth.

While 2016 onward, as mentioned above, as your Rahu dasa began, a period when you wanted to look outward, maybe wanted to bring forward your work international; but the growth was slow and mostly uninspiring for growth; best for learning skills; not very mentally energetic.

A hint for your future;== Your endeavor to spread your wings to the other country will develop from mid Nov 2023, with further progress between end Feb to May 2024, to start with. But do understand that you will need guidance as there will be some minuses too.

A clear reading with Palmistry & Numerology,can help an astrology see clarity.  Otherwise if any progress after 11 Nov 2023 strikes you as important in this regard, you may be more sure of what I mean.

RishiRahul

http://www.rishirahul.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Country of residence transfer
Your information: