Daughter is speech delayed

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Harshada

My daughter 3.7 yr old is speech delayed. We are taking up required treatments and therapies. Want to understand by when can she start speaking and how will be her mental growth?

Dob – 4th July 2019
      Time – 7:53 am
      Place – Pune

• #131987 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In the horoscope of your daughter her lagan is Cancer and Rashi is also Cancer. She is born under Pushya Nakshatra of Saturn. Sun rules the 2nd house and Mercury rules the 3rd house. SUn is in the 12th house with Rahu causing speech delays and Mercury which is the planet of communication and messaging is in the lagan and conjoined with debilitated Mars. She is presently in the main period of Saturn mahadasha and Ketu antardasha till July 2023. She is also in the period of Shani Dhaiyya as Staurn in transits is moving through Aquarius. The period is not good and she needs medical treatment. Doing therapies will help. Doing the Shani remedies will also bring benefits.

1. Light a Diya under a Peepal tree every Saturday evening.
      2. Visiting Shani temple every Saturdays evening
      3. Donating Shani items from her hands every Saturday.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #134805 Reply
        Harshada

Thankyou! We are following the remedies a told above. By when can we expect her to talk? Will shukra antardasha help her come out of all this?

• #134825 Reply
          Buddy

Hi,

In my humble opinion, crux of the issue has already been called out. At the outset, presence of Saturn/Shani-dev in the 6th house of Roga-Sthana and placement of Lagna Lord Moon/Chandra, Yogakaraka Mars/Kuja and Mercury/Budha (who is an unwanted company in the mix) in Pusha Nakshatra, ruled by (long lasting) Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev is not a good sign.

At the outset, the situation does not look very promising for a quick and early resolution (although I’ll be more than glad, if my understanding is wrong). Request you to kindly bear with me and ignore anything that is not to your taste or liking… for the little one might very well be within the autistic spectrum.

In any case, it might not be a bad idea to validate the same checking/validating shared Karma with immediate parents/family. In any case, request you to kindly share your findings here, purely for academic interest.

Take care…

• #137931 Reply
            Harshada

Yes she is diagnosed with mild autism. Can you help me out with what remedies can be done and what her future looks like in terms of mental stability/ growth, career, speech, etc.

Thankyou

• #137970 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

I’d like to review the birth-charts of both parents to check and assess collective Karma. In case the suggestion makes sense and you are interested, kindly share birth-details of both parents.

Take care…

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Daughter is speech delayed
Your information: