Facing lots of challenges in life and career

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Ghanshyam

Pranam. My DoB is 11-02-1984 at 07:00 am in madhubani, Bihar. I am facing lots of challenges in life in every aspect, be it health issues, mental peace or career. Despite of having multiple professional degree, I am still not settle in career, earning less than my juniors even. Feeling like lost. Also beinge mentally tortured at job. Please help. How my life will be ahead and suggest some remedy for better health and career growth. Thanks

• #139420 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-time seems to place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Aquarius or Kumbha Rashi. Moon/Chandra is caught adrift in the middle of nowhere, while being placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltantion in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi and caught in the Rahu-Ketu axis. This makes your mind run wild and you a bit of a stubborn person, a loner with very few (if any) friends, having limited social life.

On the sidelines, Mars/Kuja, the 10th lord of Karma-Sthana is in close conjunction with a powerfully placed Lagna Lord Saturn/Shani-dev (who also happens to be 12th lord), in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the Zodiac sign of Libra or Tula Rashi. This has made you into somebody who has uncontrollable temper, whenever you lose your cool… kind of makes you a completely different person (like a dual personality) and somebody who has scant respect for superiors or authority, making it hard for you have a good working relationship with most folk. So, academic excellence and multiple professional degrees are not of much use.

Further, Sun/Ravi has least Shadbala. He is unhappy, while being uncomfortably placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses does not help in career progression and professional growth. Yogakaraka Venus/Shukra being placed close to Mrityu Bhaga is not of help either.

You are currently in the midst of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha and Antara of Saturn/Shani-dev. Both are powerfully placed and have activated a powerful and mischievous Ketu, placed in the 10th house.

Given the situation, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a daily basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It would also make sense for you to consider practicing Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation to calm your mind control your temper.

Take care…

• #139430 Reply
      Ghanshyam

Thanks. Please tell,is there any hope /scope for improvement or life will be like this forever? Can anything be done? Any remedy or …

• #139432 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Recognition and realization of inherent issues is the first step. Thereafter, working on addressing those issues/challenges would be the next step. In other words, there is hope and scope for improvement if there is a focused effort and proactive initiatives to address them…

As called out earlier, it would perhaps make sense for you to consider offering special prayers to Lord Ganesha on a daily basis, with unwavering faith, bhakti/devotion and a strong Sankalpa. It would also make sense for you to consider practicing Yogasana, Pranayama and Meditation to calm your mind control your temper.

Take care…

• #139434 Reply
      Ghanshyam

Thank you so much

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Facing lots of challenges in life and career
Your information: