Foreign residence

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Dipty

Goodmorning Sir ,
      Myself DIPTY. I used to live overseas for a long time but I had to wind up everything and come back to India to settle some family issues. But now I want to return back but over the past few weeks I’m facing difficulties in visa related processes and almost everything.
      Can I return back within this year or do I have to wait even longer.
      DOB- 13june1976
      Time – 00:30
      Place – Nagpur
      Awaiting your response
      Thanks

• #121259 Reply
      TMR

Your Mars and Rahu are the weakest in your horoscope and it is unlikely that you will have a second chance of working overseas. It is best to continue in Indore or around. You can come through Paid consultation for a detailed analysis of the future.

• #121260 Reply
      Dipty

Thanks for your reply sir.
      Sir by the way I don’t work overseas, I live with my family. Even during my stay in foreign , I was a housewife. Been really worried since my family is settled there itself. But now For some xyz reason they’re denying me entry in the country. Looking forward for your guidance in this regard.🙏🏻🙏🏻

• #121261 Reply
      TMR

Your Mars and Rahu are the weakest in your horoscope and it is unlikely that you will have a second chance of living overseas. It is best to continue in Indore or around. You can come through Paid consultation for a detailed analysis of the future.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Foreign residence
Your information: