Foreign Travel for education

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Joy Dip Das

My birthdate is on 18th March 1997. TIME: 9:43AM. Place: Sylhet,Bangladesh. I will apply for canadian visa at the late August or early september for pursuing Msc(re-based).My classes will start on JAN 2023. I am currently wearing Red Coral and Yellow Sapphire. Please tell me will I get visa? and if I do when? Kindly suggest some remedies too.

• #124181 Reply
      TMR

Wearing Coral or any other stone will not help you on your foreign trip. If you meet the requisites for a Visa, you will get it. Astrology cannot help you in getting a Canadian visa.

• #124185 Reply
      Joy Dip Das

i have prepared my documents very carefully and also got scholarship but last time due to negligency of an agent, I git refused.Now I I will reapply more carefully but I really wanted to know about my chances from the viewooint of astrology.

• #124186 Reply
      Joy Dip Das

i have prepared my documents very carefully and also got scholarship but last time due to negligency of an agent, I git refused.Now I I will reapply more carefully but I really wanted to know about my chances from the viewpoint of astrology.

• #124188 Reply
      TMR

Mercury is powerless in your horoscope and you are now under its influence. Suggest you remain in Bangladesh since migration to Canada will not do any good to you.

• #124197 Reply
      JOY DIP DAS

Can you suggest some remedy such as wearing panna/emerald? I must progress in my education. Job prospects in Bangladesh is not that good. Please suggest me.

• #124208 Reply
      TMR

Wearing Emerald or any other precious stones will not help you. The whole thing is a hoax.

• #124241 Reply
      Joy Dip Das

Can you suggest me some efficient methods please? I got scholarships and good scores.I just need some luck to favor me.

• #124255 Reply
      TMR

I can only pray to God to give you a happy and prosperous life in future. You cannot buy happiness using astrology. Read my book given in my profile to understand the scope of astrology.

• #124285 Reply
      JOY DIP DAS

please pray for me sir. I must go to abroad for survival. My entire life goal and even of my family depend on that. I must progress or it would be excruciatingly hard for me. I am trying my best, even secured scholarships and good scores, publications. Now I just need luck to get the visa within time, so that I can bring some happiness to my family. Thank you.

• #124295 Reply
      TMR

Wishing you all the best and success in life.

• #124462 Reply
      Mohammed umar farook

My d.0.b 24.05.1983 time 12.30pm place chittor andhra Pradesh trying for foreign job will I go to foreign for job by this year end

• #124464 Reply
      TMR

Astrology does not endorse the word ‘foreign’ since countries are manmade and god has not endorsed such division of his precious globe. Astrology can only find whether one will have long distance travels like 2500 kms or more which will change the latitude or longitude considerably to make changes in the horoscope evaluations.

Viewing 12 reply threads
Reply To: Foreign Travel for education
Your information: