know about future husband. is it someone i already know?

• This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 2 months ago by Tams.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      enrii

i need to know wht kind of a person my future life partner is?is it someone i already know?

dob-25/8/2004 at 9:56am birth place-colombo,srilanka

• #139150 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Looking at your birth chart we see that your lagan is Virgo and rashi is Dhanu or Sagittarius. Jupiter rules the 7th house of marriage. Jupiter is a planet of knowledge, intelligence, finance and high principles in life. Jupiter is posited in the 12th house with 8th lord Mars and is not good. Mars influence brings lot of energy, authority, domination and ego issues. Rahu aspects Mars and Jupiter. Not to say that the person will not be charming, rich, knowledgable. But it is important for you to match the horoscope before marriage for a happy and blissful marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #140102 Reply
      Tams

Currently in love with a guy , planning to marry this year , will our marriage occur ? Will my marriage be love or arranged ? When will my marriage occur ? How will my married life be ? Alo I am a medical doctor , how my career progress ?
      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Dob 21/04/1998 at 13:30 at Ludhiana,Punjab.</p>

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: know about future husband. is it someone i already know?
Your information: