Health, Wealth and kids- help buddy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Priti

hi

I  got married in 2021. it was a love marriage

having issues with mother in law,

my husband and my health is not good nowadays , also my husband lost in business and doing a job now which has very low income .

I am a doctor, and runs a clinic .. i am also not getting proper business response. so income is very low now

my mother’s condition is not too good so my family and in laws wants us to start family now.. but due to financial issues i am scared.

please let me know how will be life  further and  when will we have kids

how will be health and wealth of us.

details as below:

female

29 june 1992

9:30 am

new delhi

male – 15 january 1994

11:15 am , new delhi

• #139939 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Your husband started Maha-Dasha of Saturn/Shani-dev placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. He is conjunct 5th lord Moon/Chandra. Incidentally, he is going through peak phase of Sade-Sathi or Saturn/Shani-dev’s transit across natal placement of Moon/Chandra.

There is a also a strong foot-print and undeniable influence of Sun/Ravi, the 6th lord of Roga-Sthana, who seems to have torched both Mars/Kuja and Venus/Shukra for being in close proximity. Incidentally, Sun/Ravi and Venus/Shukra seem to engage in Graha Yudha or Planetary war… which is not a good sign.

You are in the midst of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha. He is placed alongside Udyaa Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Leo or Simha Rashi. He is placed in his Neecha-Sthana or sign of debilitation in D-10 or Dashamsa. Mercury/Budha, the 2nd lord of Wealth Accumulation and Family Expansion is placed in the 12th house of Vyaya/Losses. Moon/Chandra, the 12th lord is placed in his Uccha-Sthana or sign of exaltation in the Zodiac sign of Taurus or Vrishaba Rashi… the 10th house of Karma-Sthana.

Hopefully, this should give you a peek into your current situation. But then, the reality also is that you guys are putting on age and the need of the hour is to get past and get over any natural inhibitions. Your current Maha-Dasha lord Jupiter/Guru-dev rules  that 5th house of Procreativity and 8th house of Challenges. Further, Rahu is placed in the 5th house… indicating possibilities of technological/medical interventions like IVF. So, based on the limited information you’ve shared and my understanding of your birth-chart, I’d reiterate that you get over and get past your natural inhibitions with regards to Family Expansion.

On the sidelines, it would make sense for your husband to consider propitiating his current Maha-Dasha lord Saturn/Shani-dev.

Take care…

• #139940 Reply
      Buddy

And, it might not be a bad idea for you to consider being employed…instead of working for yourself.

Take care…

• #139943 Reply
      priti

Mai Naukri ke liye try kar rahi hu..kya govt job ke chances hai?

A

• #139944 Reply
      priti

Hamari shadi me kundli Milan nahi hua tha.

Kya sab thik hai

• #140367 Reply
      priti

Hamari shadi me kundli Milan nahi hua tha.

Kya sab thik hai

pl advise

• #140375 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

It does not make much sense for you to validate and/or seek some kind of assurance with regards to Kundali or birth-chart matching now. It is best for you to think and hope everything is well. Alternately, let me/us know if you have specific concerns or queries.

Take care…

• #140648 Reply
      priti

I found myself pregnant but afraid so much.

So wants to know how will be things further

• #140794 Reply
        Buddy

Hi,

As informed previously, you are in the midst of Jupiter/Guru-dev’s Maha-Dasha and Antara of Venus/Shukra… both are benefic by nature and you guys are slowly putting on age. So, why and what are you worried about?

That said, you’ll be be cautious of Rahu-Ketu and although childbirth is a routine phenomenon, it often bring along some challenges (as a doctor you would be aware of it – not to mention, Jupiter/Guru-dev also rules the 8th house of Randra-Sthana) and anxieties.

Take care…

• #140771 Reply
      priti

buddy pls help

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Health, Wealth and kids- help buddy
Your information: