Help me to find purpose of my LIFE career

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Rishi

I am writing again in this group. I tried asking regarding my career previously but there is no change since then. It is been 1 year now. I got so many interviews but still no job. In some interviews, they said I am the candidate and I was at the last round but then they rejected me. All my self-esteem, confidence is very down. I don’t know how will I do good in my life. I feel like there is no point in doing all these. I am searching and applying for jobs day and night trying to learn more. I am so mentally tired now. At the starting of this year I was so depressed I thought of committing suicide. I am currently living in Europe but soon I am going back to India as my visa got rejected. I have no life now like 0 zero social life. It is being so stressful now. I feel useless. Can anyone please tell me what is waiting for me in near future? I had a dream of pursuing PhD but with this mental state, I don’t know-how.

DOB 25/03/94
      Time 2.20 – 2.23 pm afternoon
      Place Serampore, West Bengal, India

• #119120 Reply
      TMR

The net strength of all planets is 38% out of which Sun, Moon,  Mercury, Saturn Rahu and Kethu are very weak. You are now running Moon Mahadasa  till 2031. Some improvements could be there only after 2038.

• #119137 Reply
        Rishi

Hi Sir Thanks for your reply. Can you please say when will I at least get a job? I am trying so much

• #119139 Reply
      TMR

Astrology cannot say “When I will get a paid job in a company or institution”. It can only tell the strength of your career house and house of gains. Specific answers are not possible to be given.

• #119157 Reply
        Rishi

Hi Sir Thanks for your reply. Yes, if possible then can you please enlighten me about my career. I am trying my best but not getting anything.

• #119168 Reply
      TMR

Your career life will not be that good. When you work for ₹100, your returns will only be worth around ₹74 as per your horoscope as long as you are India. In Sweden, it can be worse or better. If you wish to have a transit horoscope at Sweden, come through Paid consultation. Read my profile.

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Help me to find purpose of my LIFE career
Your information: