horoscope matching for marriage as per vedic astrology

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      krk

My dob is 29/05/1987 tob is 7.15 AM and pob is Coimbatore, Tamilnadu. I want to know whether my horoscope matches with boys dob 04/02/1984 ; tob is 11.46AM and place arakkonam, Tamilnadu.if it doesnt match what are the remedies to be done

• #139023 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Thanks for getting in touch. Please note that what you are asking requires a detailed study of charts of boy and girl horoscopes. I request you kindly look at the paid analysis. In this, report analysis written by me, you will receive a the below.

1. Detailed analysis on Guna milan and doshas that you are getting in your marriage matching.

2. I will check for all doshas that are in your horoscope matching. If any Dosha is there like Gana Dosha, Bhakoot Dosha, Graha Maitri dosha, Nadi dosha, Mangal Dosha, Rajju dosham etc then I let you know its impact on marriage and if dosha is getting cancelled or not.

3. Basic horoscope matching is only based on the placement of Moon & birth Nakshatra. But there are 9 planets and what they suggest for your marriage. This is Graha Milan – I will do that as well.

4. Also look at 7th house, its lord which is the prime house of marriage.

5. Remedies / Upays for removing doshas and happy marriage.

The above marriage matching analysis looks at your marital life for health, career, finance, children, luck. I suggest the strengths and weaknesses that are there in your relationship and where you need to be careful to have a great marital life.

You may call or WhatsApp me on +91-9417884861, and we can discuss more.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

• #139040 Reply
      krk

please someone kindly help me 

• #139050 Reply
      krk

kindly someone help me regarding this horoscope matching. please please

• #139061 Reply
      Glint

My DoB:1989-Jan-3, ToB: 3:36 am, PoB: Pokhara, Nepal. My girlfriend’s: DoB: 2001-may-14, ToB: 10:29 am, PoB: Bangkok, Thailand. Some astrologers said we have nadi dosha and my girlfriend has Kaal sarpa yoga. Could you help me if we can marry or not? Do we have to do any remedies?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: horoscope matching for marriage as per vedic astrology
Your information: