How would be my new year 2023

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Date of Birth : 26 Nov 1980
      Time of Birth : 14.20pm
      Place of Birth : Jaiselmer,Rajasthan

1) How would be my new year 2023 w.r.t Career,Money,Job,Promotion?
      2) How would be my new year 2023 w.r.t Married Life? Will my wife come back and stay united or will get divorced and stay departed? If divorce happens,will I be able to continue my relationship with my daughter(8yrs old now).

• #130406 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Kamal ji,

You are asking so many questions, some of which are related to you and your wife and child. I suggest you kindly take my email and phone consultation where I will prepare a detailed analysis for you in 2023 regarding career, money, and job promotion. We can also discuss all the issues related to your wife and child as well. You can WhatsApp me the birth details on 9417884861 of yourself, your wife, and your daughter and pay through google pay or Paytm whichever you feel is convenient.

If you have any concerns please let me know.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130453 Reply
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Alright sir,since it looks like too many questions.Let me just ask one simple query.

1) How would be my new year 2023 w.r.t Married life. Im wearing silver ring on thumb for shukra and gold ring on index finger for jupitor,just fyi.Incase you want me to remove any of these let me know.

• #130455 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Marriage is something that involves two people. As I do not have the horoscope of your spouse I can only check your chart. From your birth chart I see Ketu entering your 7th house of marriage. 7th house of the horoscope if for marriage, spouse, and marital life. Ketu entering the 7th house is not good. Saturn moves into 12th house Aquarius on 17th January 2023. It will only bring further problems on the marriage front.

Wear Pearl in silver on your right hand ring finger on Monday morning.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #130582 Reply
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Sir, could you confirm if its Little finger where pearl needs to be worn in silver or RING FINGER. Im verifying cuz I was advised to wear on Little Finger by an astrologer,so just verifying.

Also let me know how many Carats I must wear sir. Thank You in advance

• #130647 Reply
      Kamal Bandopadhyay

Please Reply

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #130582 in How would be my new year 2023
Your information:

Cancel