Inheritance

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      ayush

Sir recently my brother and cousins have filed a fake case against me so i cannot get my share of inheritance i am facing a lot of issues from enemies can u tell me if there is any relief or i can get inheritance

5 july 1994 5:10 pm Mumbai India

• #121195 Reply
      TMR

Do you have a PR visa in the USA or you are a citizen of the USA? Even though there is a wide range of assets that NRIs can own in the country of their birth, the same cannot be said about the inheritance laws that apply in the case of such properties. They are complex in nature and the asset holder must be acutely conscious of the legal provisions in this matter.

• #121196 Reply
      ayush

i m from india but had to leave the country to safe my life the case is in india and u know the system there . its been 3 months i am having tough time can u see any relief or any chance of over coming the trouble

• #121197 Reply
      TMR

The horoscope changes when you are in a different latitude and longitude. There is little point in checking the natal horoscope which will be valid only around a 2500 Km radius from the place of birth.

• #121198 Reply
      ayush

as i am about to return india in 4 to 5 days do u see things turning in my favor

• #121199 Reply
      TMR

You can come through Whatsapp to have a discussion on your horoscope. Read my profile.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Inheritance
Your information: