Job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Avijit Das

My DOB – 12th june 1994 ,  12.05 PM   Place- chinsurah,hooghly,kolkata

Virgo lagna, Cancer rashi

Sir, I am preparing for SSC CGL . My mains exam was excellent last year. I want to become a Income tax inspecter or GST inspector which is also a uniform job. is it possible according to my kundli ? Or I should go for accountant post like devisional accountant or UDC posts ?

• #140348 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

You are in the midst of Lagna Lord Mercury/Budha’s Maha-Dasha since 2016. He is powerfully placed in his Swasthana in the 10th house of Karma-Sthana, located in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi… creating a pretty strong Bhadra Maha-Purusha Yoga until 2033. So, I’m inclined to think you are running a pretty good period.

Incidentally, Mercury/Budha is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu… who participates in Sukshma Parivarthana at Nakshatra level with 4th & 7th lord Jupiter/Guru-dev. This combination is surrounded by low profile miscreants Maandi & Gulika… perhaps dampening the Yoga/Period.

So, I’d encourage you go ahead and give it your best shot… although I am a bit skeptical, purely based on my understanding of your birth-chart, indicating limited Yogas.

Take care….

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Job
Your information: