Job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Salahdin
      1. I have successful cleared teacher job government and i am on the merit list as well will i get this job do u see anything in my chart in this regard

5 july 1994 5:08 pm hyderabad pakistan

• #143324 Reply
      Salahdin
        <li style=”text-align: left;”>??
    • #143911 Reply
      Salahdin

Anyone

• #144003 Reply

It’s very likely that you will get this government job.

Free astrology [email protected]

• #144011 Reply
      N.pravin

You are most likely to get this job within period of 19.6.2024 to 11.12.2024

• #144021 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Given birth-details place Udaya Lagna or Ascendent in the Zodiac sign of Scorpio or Vrischika Rashi. Lagna lord Mars/Kuja is neither happy nor comfortable being placed in the 7th house of Kalathra-Sthana and closely conjunct 9th lord Moon/Chandra does not really give a good vibe for an aspiring teacher.

Secondly, current Maha-Dasha lord Rahu (as per Vimsottari Dasha system) is placed in the 12th house, alongside Jupiter/Guru-dev. To make matters worse, they are in Sukshma Parivarthana, at Nakshatra level… the Guru-Chandala Yoga does not bode well either, for an aspiring teacher.

Sun/Ravi, the 10th lord is placed in the 8th house of Randra-Sthana. He is posited in the Lunar Constellation of Ardra Nakshatra, ruled by Rahu. He is closely conjunct a Vakra or Retrograde Mercury/Budha, the 8th & 11th lord… placed in his Swasthana in the Zodiac sign of Gemini or Mithuna Rashi. He is not really a benefic and makes me wonder if inherent intelligence has been put to good use.

Lastly, if the native has successfully cleared the qualifying tests/exams and his name is already on the merit list, why wonder so much about getting the job… unless of course he is aware of some malpractice or deviation in the selection process… or other such. My 2 bits for whatever they are worth.

As always, please feel free to ignore any part of this post or in its entirety, if anything is not to your taste or liking.

Take care…

• #144112 Reply
      Salahdin

Thank you sir for details i am worried because of corruption in our system the hiring provess has been delayed quite a few times so i was just anxious to know if i would be selected

• #144128 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please double check and confirm accuracy of birth-details. If one were to consider using Chandra Lagna or placement/position of Moon/Chandra, 10th co-lord and Yogakaraka Saturn/Shani-dev being placed in the 10th house of Karma-Sthna (although Vakra or Retrograde) is an indication of the possibility of things taking a favorable turn for you in the upcoming Pratyantara of Saturn/Shani-dev, starting from later part of June and lasting until mid December 2024.

Take care…

• #144138 Reply
      Salahdin

Sir my time of birth and date of birth is 100% accurate

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: Job
Your information: