looking for a job change and travel abroad

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Kishore

Dear Sir

My Name is Kishore Sockalingam. My DOB is 21-June -1976 born in Trivandrum , Kerala at 2.30 AM

I am looking for a job change and travel abroad. Please let me know when i will get this opportunity. For the last 3 years i am facing difficulty in my career. Please advise

Kind Regards
      Kishore

• #40853 Reply
      TMR

So you want an easy job where you want to earn money without difficulties. You can definitely hope for that, but it never happens. The only person who has an easy job and good money in return is the President of India.

• #40865 Reply
        Kishore

Sir
        No one is asking for easy job..everyone is looking for a growth in their career. I still did not understand why you brought this example.

Thanks
        Kishore

• #40869 Reply
      TMR

Earning money is always associated with many difficulties and you cannot escape it. You only said you had difficulties in the last 3 years and you are looking for a job naturally looking for a job without much difficulties. I have been working for 50 years and there was never a time I had no difficulties at all. No one pays us without doing hard work. That is the law of nature. The example I quoted is the only job which pays you well without doing any job.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: looking for a job change and travel abroad
Your information: