Markesh Dosh ?

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Anshul Sharma

My Name is Anshul Sharma ( Birth Name Ripudaman) Date of Birth 29/10/1989.  Place of Birth- Jaipur, Rajasthan, India

i am suffering from health issues for last 5-6 months but medical reports are almost always normal. This has made me very depressed, anxious and irritated. Am I suffering from Markesh Dosh? If yes is it indicating any serious illnesses or Death?

• #137832 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Please tell

• #137852 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

please advise

• #137853 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

What kind of medical issues you are facing?

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #137859 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

fatigue, pain in limbs, anxiety, rapid heartbeat, High BP, headaches etc

• #137860 Reply
      TMR

Without time of birth, astrology cannot do any evaluation or prediction based on your chart.

• #137861 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Time of Birth 05:30 AM

• #137863 Reply
      TMR

You do not have any serious problem as per your horoscope. Thighs, legs and feet are most vulnerable due to poor strength for the related houses. May be a change of place of about 1000 kms will help you.

• #137866 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Any Serious illness or untimely death ?

• #137870 Reply
      Sunita

my husband DOB 1st Oct 1977 2.20 pm in Mumbai. Not getting stable job. When he will get good job

• #137874 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Anshul, you are in the main period of Jupiter and sub period of Rahu till October 2024. Presently Ketu is in your lagan which is not good on the health front. You are not in any market Dasha period, but yes you could be having medicine for a long time. So consult a good Doctor for this. Also do the below remedies.

1. Read Hanuman Chalisa daily

2. Visit Hanuman Temple every Tuesday

3. Wear Emerald in Silver on your right hand little finger on a Wednesday.

4. Do some meditation and Yoga or go for a long walk to destress yourself.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #137885 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Thank you. Any dasha which indicates untimely death or something serious ?

• #137889 Reply
      TMR

The purpose of Our life is to help God in his duties of sustenance of this universe. He gives you life when he needs something to carry out his duties and he provides you with the necessary tools to carry out your assignment and once that is completed as he needs it to be, he takes you back for the next assignment as and when needed. So death is not in your hands and only when His assignment to you is completed, he takes you back for your next assignment as and when needed.

• #137891 Reply
      Anshul Sharma

Understood But with due respect I have seen you telling other people about the longevity of life I was expecting the same as when I’m suffering from various health issues with no concrete diagnosis it adds up to anxiety and depression which prompts to know whether I’m will facing any serious illness or untimely death.

Viewing 13 reply threads
Reply To: Markesh Dosh ?
Your information: