marriage

• This topic has 40 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Ivanna.
Viewing 37 reply threads
  • Author
      cutegirl

please tell me when will I get married? Is it love or arranged? and will my future husband be rich and caring?? and please tell me can I get a govt job or can I get into banking sector?
      Dob- 1st Nov, 1991
      Pob-(Barasat)kolkata, West Bengal, India
      Time-12:30 PM
      thank you in advance

• #5785 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Hi Cutegirl,
      Thanks for visiting AstrologyMag.

Please kindly note that the forum is not to discuss the complete horoscope but briefly take up some issue about an individuals life. I feel marriage is something that you would like to know from your horoscope.

Cancer sign rules the 7th house of marriage and Moon is posited in the 8th house, which is not good in terms that your spouse would be very much inclined towards his family. The 7thin the Pap Katri as it has malefic Ketu in the 6th house and functional malefic Jupiter in the 8th house. Jupiter is the karka for husband and Venus is the karka for marriage. Proper Patri milan will be very important for marital happiness. Chances of arrange marriage are much stronger in your horoscope. Love relationship will face many hurdles.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5787 Reply
      cutegirl

thank you sir, I want to know how will be his financial condition and will he care about me?

• #5791 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Cancer sign individuals are generally very emotional, caring and sensitive people. So you say things with lot of care as these people generally take everything to their heart. Moon which is the lord of Cancer is in the 8th house meaning family to the spouse , therefore your spouse will be very much inclined towards his family. Will spend upon them and take care of them . This could create problems with you, therefore you should be aware of the fact that if you want good relationship with your husband you have to have good relationship with his immediate family. Overall financially I dont see much issues, but like I said proper Matching is important and there should not be 2-12 Bhakoot Dosha.

Blesisngs,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5794 Reply
      cutegirl

actually the current situation is, I completed my graduation, and did not find a job till now, trying for banking sector and govt exams now, my relatives are saying to get married, but I have a bf and he is not of my caste, I am trying to get a job but failed, also sometimes thinking of giving GATE exam, dDon’t know what to do, also facing a lot of financial problems, please suggest me.

• #5800 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

You are in the main period of Sun and Rahu and that is the reason why you are in a very confused state of mind. Although Sun leads you towards definite goals and wants you to do something, it is Rahu that raises your imagination and brings that uncertainty into your mind. Fear and disillusionment also goes with Rahu. The period till May 2015 is not very encouraging and you need to really sit and plan about the future that you want for yourself. It is like saying that you are at the crossing and dont know what to do. It will not work for you at all and you need to push yourself and get more serious with your life. Things like enhancing your education and skills up-gradation should be your priority. You have Mars and Sun in the 10th house which promise you good career. But the efforts have to be from your end and if you simply feel that by just taking life so casually you will be happy, then it will only lead to frustration and dissatisfaction. Venus rules the 10th house and is the Yogakarka planet in your horoscope. Therefore Finance , Banking , Media , Fashion, and many creative lines suit you very well.
      You should find out what really interest you and get going.

Do The Rahu Mantra and it will help you in removing the Rahu Malefic influence.

Om Brim Rahave Namaha 108 times daily.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5803 Reply
      cutegirl

thank you soo much

• #5822 Reply
      cutegirl

sir, one last thing, please tell me when will my financial problems be solved?

• #5883 Reply
      Ivanna

Hello. She was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus. How many times has this woman was / is married and when? How her children?

• #5885 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

In her horoscope, marital happiness is not very strong, Saturn rules the 7th house and it is posited in the 6th house. Jupiter the significator of husband is present in an inimical distance. Venus which is the significator or marriage is in the house of gains with Ketu and Moon. Moon and Venus combination is not good in the 11th house which is the house of gains it increases the relationship in ones life. The native will live far away from her place of birth. At time of birth health issues can be there.

Blessings,
      Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5893 Reply
      Ivanna

Thank you for your forecast. Will she marry him in the place of his birth?

[At time of birth health issues can be there.] Thus, if it is to have children in a place where it was born prospective spouse can be a health problem?

[Moon and Venus combination is not good in the 11th house which is the house of gains it increases the relationship in ones life. ] I did not understand it, could you explain again.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

• #5908 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Hi Ivanna,

Moon and Venus in the 11th house which is the house of gains in the horoscope is not considered a good astrological combination, as it indicates multiple relationships and the person not very satisfied in the relationship because of various factors. Venus is the planet for romance, love, sex and Mind is presented by the Moon , therefore this combination in the house of gains will make the person move from one relationship to another because of less mental satisfaction.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #5906 Reply
      cutegirl

sir, I have given a bank exam but not satisfactory, so cannot expect any good result, please tell me in which month will I get a job??

• #5917 Reply
        Navneet Khanna
        Keymaster

Cutegirl,

Chances of job are very much after November, keep trying you surely you will find success.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
        Astrologer

• #5925 Reply
      Ivanna

Thank you very much, Dear Navneet Khanna.

Is it possible to take any action to increase satisfaction. For example, practice or mantra for the development of personal qualities or the other. Could you please help me in this by sending me in the right direction.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

• #5930 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Gayatri Mantra of Lord Shiva

Om Tat Purushaya Vidhmahe
      Mahadevaye Dhimahi
      Tanno Rudra Prachodayat

I’m adding a link on how to repeat the Mantra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gRTCfZPPzw

Recite This mantra of Lord Shiva and it will help if you do Meditation and Yoga.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5935 Reply
      pt

Hello sir its me prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.As earlier i already told u how someone brokon my heart and marry someone else. But still u said i have love marriage in my kundli. I just wanted to ask how will my spouse. Main pehle bahut hurt hua hu sir dar lagta hai. Ye meri destiny ha kyun hua dont know. Pleasetell my life partner details in brief. Right now im jobless and mind disturbdisturb but im trying .

• #5943 Reply
      pt

Hello sir its me prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.As earlier i already told u how someone brokon my heart and marry someone else. But still u said i have love marriage in my kundli. I just wanted to ask how will my spouse. Main pehle bahut hurt hua hu sir dar lagta hai. Ye meri destiny ha kyun hua dont know. Pleasetell my life partner details in brief. Right now im jobless and mind disturbdisturb but im trying .thoda marriage ka explain it bout life partner and where i get and when

• #5946 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

First you need to get your self a job and then marriage. Chances of job are very much after November 2014 and before February 2015. Chances of love are very much in your horoscope but certainly things will not be easy for marriage. You are presently in the main period of Rahu and sub period of Saturn and also the last period of Sadesatti. Mars rules the 7th house of spouse and is posited in the 5th house, which is in the position of gains. You will certainly gain after marriage. Mars conjoined with Jupiter indicates Marriage will your own efforts and initiative. The spouse will be attractive, energetic, modern yet traditional in many ways. Working and qualified.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5956 Reply
      pp

thanks guru ji and me and my family trying for me for a job. and im also filling govt form .but im trying for job but whenever i try i dont know what i do . but im trying and wait and think god will decide my destiny and open a door for me . please tell u said Chances of love are very much in your horoscope but certainly things will not be easy for marriage. . what that means. bcoz im already lost love and that why im hurt very much today im sacred bcoz of that .sometimes i feel i dont have love again becoz its hurt alot i face it . so again my destiny will give again a girl that we love each so can my love convert into marriage that time . when i get a girl . my mind getting disturb last 2 yrs.im trying to control .

• #5958 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Change of Love relationship is very much there in your horoscope, but love relationship turning into marriage is not strong. Therefore you should do the remedies and you will be blessed.

1. Give fodder to the Cow every Fridays.
      2. Fast on Mondays.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #5961 Reply
      pt

Thanks guruji .i dont know what to say. Bcoz my first love hurt me and leave me and marry someone else and still 2 yrs im depressed. I want to do so many thing like trying to job and move forwd and but still i cant forget my past and cant foegt what she did to me .im jist pray to god pls help me and is dard sw bahar nikalo dont know kab hoga .im sacred about one word that is love.but my heart want someone .

• #5962 Reply
      Ivanna

Dear Navneet Khanna.

Will I have children? When can I start to caress and pamper them?

Sincerely yours, Ivanna
      _______

I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus

• #5973 Reply
        TMR

Dear Ivanna,

You will of course be able to pamper your child by Feb 2016.

Best of Luck.

TMR

• #5971 Reply
      pt

Pp guruji prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi someone say i have malvaya yog in my kundli. So is it true.then how much strength.what is malvaya yog. Bcoz i couldt saw any good thing.

• #5972 Reply
      TMR

Dear pt,

Yes you have Malavya yoga which is reasonably potent with 64% strength. It has helped you very much in having a reasonably good personality and mellow down the distresses you may have in life. Why do you say you haven’t seen any good thing? What were you expecting? Incidentally I am also having Malavya Yoga and it has manifested in my life very well.

• #5975 Reply
      meenakshi

Sir,

Namste,

Pls let me knw when i will get married? Arrange or love marriage? My d.o.b. is 11/09/1977, 22.50 p.m., delhi, india.

I will be highly obliged to u.

Thx n rgds,
      Meenakshi

• #5976 Reply
      Ivanna

Wonderfully! Thus in summer 2015 will be the prerequisites for this?
      Dear TSR, if I can learn a lot motherhood (three or more children)?

• #5977 Reply
      Ivanna

Thank you very much, Dear TSR.

Sincerely yours, Ivanna

• #5978 Reply
      pt

Thanks tmr sir for telling me that i have malvaya yog please tell any another good yog in my kundli.i dont know to say what from last 2 yrd i lost my job i lost my love. She hurt me and marry some one else.im depressed also.i dont know can i ge t success or get married in future. Name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi

• #5981 Reply
      TMR

Supplementary questions can only be answered if you use Paid services. It takes quite a lot of time to evaluate a horoscope. Do read my articles on my blog http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in

TMR

• #5982 Reply
      TMR

Dear Ivanna,

Read my articles on http://www.navagrahastro.blogspot.in to get a better insight into astrology.

• #5983 Reply
      pp

its ok tmr sir may be destiny will decide. no body can help. im already praying to god . thanks alot

• #5987 Reply
      pt

Dear tmr im just asking that when ur calculating strength chart .then his or her overall percentage is fixed for whole life.i mean if someone strength is weak theb whole life suffer pls tellme .name prashant 24/12/1986 3:25 am delhi.pls tell me my details. Sply for job and marriage strength if its not good then dont tell me im very hurt.but i pray.

• #5989 Reply
      TMR

Read my article about “How to evaluate a horoscope” which gives the answer to your question. Self Analysis% strength is the average potency of the house and Naked strength is the minimum below which it will never go during the entire period of life.

Your last sentence is tantamount to going for a medical lab test like to check your sugar levels and telling them to give a report only if it is good since otherwise you will be hurt and therefore does not want to know about it.

• #5990 Reply
      pp

dear tmr sir mera wo matlb nh tha i want to say from last 2 yrs i lost everything no body help me . if im trying then i cant get anything that it . please tell my strength good or bad condition and also tell me remedies.about marriage and job
      name prashant
      24/12/86
      3:25AM
      delhi

• #5993 Reply
      pp

what happen im wating ur reply please tell strength

• #5994 Reply
      TMR

If you want a scientific evaluation of your horoscope which includes strengths of all houses and planets, transits etc. you will have to come through paid services.

• #5996 Reply
      pp

ok sir dont tell . thanks

• #6875 Reply
      Ivanna

Good day, Dear.

Will I have a birth of child after thirty years?

________

I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus.

• #15141 Reply
      Ivanna

September 17, 2014 at 5:59 pm #5962
      In reply to: marriage

Ivanna

Will I have children? When can I start to caress and pamper them?
      Sincerely yours, Ivanna
      _______
      I was born on 16.05.1991 at 13:30. Country of birth of Belarus

September 18, 2014 at 2:05 am #5973
      In reply to: marriage

TMR
      TMR

Dear Ivanna,
      You will of course be able to pamper your child by Feb 2016.
      Best of Luck.
      TMR

You make a mistake, your prediction is not confirmed …..

Viewing 37 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #5908 in marriage
Your information:

Cancel