Marriage dosha

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Buddy.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Bhargavi K

Will i be having any dosha to my in laws,father in law or anyone.
      Dob 18-10-1996
      Time : 12:40pm
      Moola :4 pada

• #132670 Reply
      Bhargavi K

12:40 Pm -india

• #132673 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

No, there is no base to suggest that those who are born under Moola Nakshatra, 4th paad have a malefic effect on their in-laws. This is suggested by astrologers who have very limited knowledge of astrology. As I said there is nothing to worry about this. Just get your charts matched before marriage for a happy and blissful marital life.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna
      Astrologer

• #132703 Reply
      Buddy

Hi,

Please share birth-place/location. It is essential for locating placement of Udaya Lagna or Ascendant. Incidentally, Moon/Chandra in your brith-chart is placed in Dhanur Rashi and posited in the Lunar Constellation of Moola/Mula Nakshatra (4th Pada). Incidentally, you will soon be starting Maha-Dasha of Moon/Chandra. Given Jupiter/Guru-dev is placed alongside, the combination is creating Gaja-Kesari Yoga. But then, Moon/Chandra seems to be close to Mrityu Bhaga (as per Phala Deepika and Brihat Parjapatyam) and Ketu too is way too close to Mrityu Bhaga, diluting the beneficial yoga.

All said and done, there are good reasons for some knowledgeable and experienced folk to caution folk of Moola/Mula Nakshatra. Please consider seeking help and guidance from experienced and knowledgeable folk for suitable Vedic/Dharmic remedies.

Take care…

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Marriage dosha
Your information: