Nadi astrology

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Radhika

Respected astrologers,many years ago before i got married i got my birth chart checked by nadi astrologers.as they predicted i got married on my birth day and live separatly from my husband as my husband is evil minded.nadi astrologer predicted that i will be rejoined with my husband.iam really scared if what astrologer predicted will come true about renunion with my evil husband.i dont want god to punish me again to live with my husband. my husband is the worst person.will any astrologer kindly tell me if what nadi asyrologer said will it become true.

• #75177 Reply
      TMR

Nadi Astrology is a bluff and it cannot be relied on. Lot of people are being misled with such predictions by quacks in Astrology.

• #75183 Reply
      Radhika

I thank all the astrologers in this forum for answering my queries.

• #75197 Reply
      Snehitha

What is Nadi astrology Radhika ?

• #75205 Reply
      Radhika

Hello snehitha,nadi astrologers take your thumb impression.according to them agasthya maharshi has written about many peoples kundali.nadi astrologer takes our thumb impression and tries to find a match in the kundali written by agasthya muni.if they find a proper match of our thumb print and kundali they predict some details of our life.i guess some prediction about my kundali that they made came true by coincidence.some other predictions are wrong.so my advise dont go for prediction to them.astrology helps.but no one can predict fate.

• #75206 Reply
      Snehitha

Thanks Radhika

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: Nadi astrology
Your information: