Nadi dosha cancellation

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Uday kiran

Hai sir,

I am Uday born in (hasta nakshatra) and my girlfriend has born in (purva bhadrapada nakshatra). And this both comes under same nadi (aadi nadi). Does this both combination is exempted from nadi dosha?

Thank you

• #137919 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

Dear Uday ji,

There are three types of Nadi dosha and all have different results on the marriage front. Aadi Nadi is not a good Nadi dosha. The importance of Nadi can be understood from the fact that Nadi has maximum score in Guna Milan. To check for Nadi Paad Vedha, I need your complete birth details. As checking for Nadi paad vedha, is a very time-consuming you can look at my paid email and phone consultation. Where upays and remedies are also shared. Please whatsapp/phone on +91-9417884861 and I can explain more.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #137923 Reply

What r ur charges for paid service

• #137927 Reply
      Navneet Khanna
      Keymaster

At present the paid service section on the website is not functional, you can reach out at +91-9417884861, and we can discuss more regarding the paid analysis.

Blessings,

Navneet Khanna

Vedic Astrologer

• #137933 Reply

Boy:

dob: 02/06/1993, 1pm
      rashi: Libra

nakshatra: Swati 4

girl:

dob: 07/08/1998

rashi: Capricon

nakshatra: Uttara ashada 4

I see there is nadi dosha for this pair. Can you help if nadi dosha is cancelled? Can this pair go ahead for marriage?

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Nadi dosha cancellation
Your information: