No job – financially difficult period – when do you see job

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Sankul

Navneet Sir,
      Help me sir!
      I am searching senior position job since 2021
      My date of birth is 1/03/71. I was born in pune at 13:12.

You earlier advised in the middle of march23 changes will begin and you will get a job soon. Foreign opportunity should be taken irrespective of salary.

No job proposal untill now therefore do you see any additional reason for these challenges. Your guidance is valuable for me. Financially I am stretched so job is immediate priority. Help me with your advice on possibilities.

Sincerely
      Sankul

Sastabg namaskar

• #132726 Reply
      Sankul

Navneet Sir,
      Help me sir!
      I am searching senior position job since 2021
      My date of birth is 1/03/72. I was born in pune at 13:12.

You earlier advised in the middle of march23 changes will begin and you will get a job soon. Foreign opportunity should be taken irrespective of salary.

No job proposal untill now therefore do you see any additional reason for these challenges. Your guidance is valuable for me. Financially I am stretched so job is immediate priority. Help me with your advice on possibilities.

Sincerely
      Sankul

Sastabg namaskar

• #132729 Reply
      Sandeep Bansal

Mr Sankul,

Taking that your birth details are correct, I am replying to your queries.
      Hope it helps.

1. First, looking at your horoscope let me asure you, its a good horoscope. A short rough patch in life should not make us feel demoralised but a lesson which wants us to upgrade and prepared for future.

2. As per Paribhraman paddhati, your 52nd year of life will be fruitful.
      Using Vimshottari Dasha system, current period is of Jupiter/Moon from Aug 22 to Dec 23.

3. In April 23 Jupiter will transit (gochar) in Mesh rashi for 1 year – A good thing with respect to your horosope.

4. Jupiter in gochar will aspect your natal Jupiter which is your 10th lord -> a very positive point.

5. So, let me assure you, from April 2023 to April 2024 – will be a good professional period.

6. Same things are confirmed in D-9 and D-10 charts.

7. Remedies advised. a. Have trust in Bhagwan.
      b. Visiting Shiva or Vishnu temple on every Thursday will be
      good (will strengthen your Jupiter which is lord of career
      house).
      8. One advise I will like to give is to be a humble and flexible person. Too much of rigidity and believing oneself to be right always blocks spiritual and all round progress.
      9. Be mentally prepared for travels.

Thasnking you
      Dr Sandeep Bansal

• #132734 Reply
        Sankul

Sir, thank you. My date of birth is 1st march 72. In 1st message i wrote 1971 which was my mistake.
        Please advice, are you considering year as 1972 in your above readings.

Namaskar
        Sankul

• #132748 Reply
      Sankul

Sir, thank you. In the first message inwronglt mentioned year of birth as 1971. The details are as below.
      My date of birth is 1/03/72. I was born in pune at 13:12.

Please advice, is your reading ad per above.

Sincerely
      Sankul

• #132788 Reply
      Sankul

Sandeep Sir,

Sir, thank you. Yiu gave given me hope.
      Please advice, are you considering year as 1972 in your above readings as i had noticed I mentioned 71 in the first message. My date of birth is 1st march 72.

Namaskar
      Sankul

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: No job – financially difficult period – when do you see job
Your information: